twenty six

(His POV ((because why not lmao)

Once I had finished paying, I walk over to where she was standing and smiled at her.

"Let's go get the tickets," she said to me as she started to walk towards the ticket booth.

I nodded my head in response and began to walk beside her. I don't know what is up with me today, I am usually good with talking to girls but today I have forgotten everything. There is something about this girl that intimidates me a little. Not in a bad way but in a way because she didn't know who I was and when she did, she didn't care. Well, I don't think she cared. As I was in my thoughts, my head hit the wall and I groaned slightly. Not even a second passed when I heard laughing coming from her.

"Oh my god!!" she said before continuing to laugh at my pain. "How..how" she began before having to stop to continue laughing.

I started rubbing the spot where I was hit and before I knew it, I was smiling. Her laugh was just so funny and cute that I couldn't help myself. After a few minutes, she finally calmed herself down but it didn't last long when she looked at me again.

"You..you have a huge red mark on your forehead," she said before poking it and laughing.

I quickly moved my hands to where she touched it and placed my hand over it slightly embarrassed. "Hey! Is my pain really that funny?" I asked trying not to smile while saying it.

She nodded her head and wipes her eyes. "Hurry up and buy the tickets before we miss the beginning of the movie," she said looking straight at my eyes trying to avoid looking at my forehead and snickering.

"Oh right," I said before turning to the machine and buying our tickets. At this point, I had taken my hand off my forehead and hoped that the red mark is less red. I looked at her and we started walking towards the door to the theater. "Do you want any popcorn or a drink?" I asked.

"Uh, popcorn and a water," she said smiling.

I nodded in response and started walking over the snack line mentally scolding myself for not using my words again. She followed behind me looking around before tapping me on the shoulder.

"I am going to go ahead and go find our seats. The theater is the first one on the right side, okay?" she said and I nodded in response.

I really need to work on using my words or she might not want to hang out with me again. I shook my head since I am probably overthinking everything. I continue waiting in line for my turn and it wasn't long before I felt another tap on my shoulder. I looked over to see who tapped my shoulder and saw it was a girl. I smiled politely at her before she asked me to take a picture with her. I had to say no since management said I can't take them anymore. I offered her an autograph instead and she accepted. After she left, I turned myself back to face the front. I am quite surprised actually, I haven't drawn any attention yet. I smiled in content at that and waited for my turn to order. After another 10 minutes, I finally got our drinks and popcorn. I walked towards the theater and walked into it. I looked around for her and saw a person waving towards me. I started walking towards that person and saw it was her before smiling at how cute it was. I sat down next to her before giving her her drink and popcorn.

"Thank you," she said before eating a few pieces of her popcorn and turning her attention towards the screen.

I smiled towards her and kept staring at her not realizing until she made eye contact with me again.

"Is something wrong?" she asked and I shook my head in response and turned my head towards the screen slightly embarrassed.

Not long after that, the movie began and I turned my attention towards the screen. As we were watching the movie, she grabbed my wrist several times and leaned over to comment on the scene. I would have typically gotten annoyed but I wasn't this time. It was weird because I don't know why. I shook my head to get myself to pay attention to the movie again but my mind kept wandering off into various thoughts. When I finally had gotten myself to stop thinking about it, the movie was ending and people were beginning to get up.