Chapter 4: The Fox

A week has passed scence Arthur saw that dog in the forest. He's been running low on mostly carrots, because he's been putting them inside himself and when he calms down he throws them out. Arthur walks quickly to where the carrots are, he just took a very cold shower to keep a level head so he needs to be quick before his heat comes back. Grabbing two dozens of carrots Arthur then heads back to his den, panting lightly as the cold shower wears off. About a block away from his den is when a rustle is heard. "bloody hell, please not now, not when I'm almost back." Arthur looks towards the sound, afraid it's something that will eat him. Staying very still he sniffs the air for anything dangerous. Fox, he smells fox. Taking a few steps back he goes to run but bumps into something, looking up he sees the fox. He has a menacing smirk on his face, dark red messy hair on his head, and scary green-blueish eyes look down at Arthur. "Well, well, well~ look what aye caught~." A deep Scottish accent flows out from the fox. Arthur's legs tremble, from both fear and a small amount of arousal. Arthur looks for a quick escape to his den, but the fox is blocking the way and he's much too clever for Arthur to try and out smart.

------------------

Alistair is feeling very proud now. As the fearful eyes of the rabbit looks up at him he feels so powerful and in control. Pushing the rabbit down harshly to the ground he grips his shoulders tight. "Wot shall I do wit ya? I know, I'll kill ya then savour the sweet taste o' rabbit fer awhile." Alistair's face darkens, making Arthur more afraid. But then he feels it, the familiar heat creeping back up. "No! No! No! Damn it! I can't die while fucking aroused! That's so embarrassing!!" The scent of Arthur's heat slowly comes back, making Alistair stop in the process of killing him. "Wot is that smell? Is it from the rabbit?" Alistair looks down at him confused, but his suspicions are confirmed when he sees Arthur looking away with a very clear blush. Alistair smirks, having a new plan for the rabbit in his hold. He leans in close to Arthur's face, the atmosphere changing. "Ya know, ye smell good right now~ good enough ta not eat~." Arthur looks at him confused. "H-huh?" Just as he speaks the fox leans down a kisses him. Arthur is very tense at first, but with the growing heat he slowly kisses back. The kiss quickly becomes more heated when Alistair shoves his tounge into Arthur's mouth, making him blush more and moan quietly. The sound reaches Alistairs ears and he moves a hand down to the bottom of the rabbits gown, lifting it up a little to reveal his growing erection. Alistair breaks the kiss off; a thin trail of siliva connects them. He moves his hand to Arthur's cock, ghosting his fingers up it making Arthur whimper. "Want me ta touch it~? Gotta ask nicely~." He teases, continuing to ghost his fingers up and down. "P-please touch m-me there." Arthur shakes a little in pleasure, the heat coming back in full swing now. "Touch ya where~?" He curls his fingers slightly, the tips brushing against Arthur's cock. "Hhh~! To-touch my... d-dick please.." Arthur says in a begging tone. Alistair gently grabs his cock, slowly stroking it. Arthur moans at the feeling, slick drips out of him and onto the ground under him. Alistair moves down when he notices the rabbit is leaking juices, still stroking him. He smirks as he watches it drip out of him. "Such a naughty rabbit~ so horny~." Alistair teases him, liking the look of humiliation on his face. "I-I can't- ah~! He-help it..." Arthur looks away in embarrassment of being so turned on by the humiliating fact. "Aye hav' no choice now, I need ta help this horny lil rabbit~." Alistair pulls his trousers down, his fully erect cock springing out. Arthur glances over and stares at the member hungrily. He let's go of Arthur's cock which is now standing tall and grabs his legs, putting them up at his shoulders. "Aye ain't preparen' ya, so be ready for it~." Alistair warns before slowly pushing into Arthur's tight hole. They both groan, Arthur not expecting the pain of him entering. Arthur pants and trys to relax at the largeness of the fox. Alistair slowly rocks into him, placing both hands near Arthur's waist. Arthur cringes a little at the movement but it slowly becomes more enjoyable, making him make small pleased noises. Alistair begins to thrust slowly into Arthur, trying to be careful with the much smaller man. Pretty soon Arthur is begging for more and Alistair happily provides, glad that things are moving faster. Arthur is turned into a moaning, begging, panting mess as Alistair mercilessly pounds into him. Arthur grips at the grass under him, moaning loudly. "Cl-close~! Haaa~!" Arthur moans out in pants as he slowly unravels at the nearing of his release. Alistair grabs his waist and moves faster, nearing his own release. Arthur moans very loudly as he cums all over his and Alistairs stomachs. Alistair groans loudly and releases in Arthur. The two pant heavily, covered in sweat. Alistair pulls out of him and let's go of his waist. "That was fun~ love ta do it again some time~." He says as he places Arthur's legs back down on the ground. He pulls his trousers back on and stands up, leaving the rabbit. Arthur slowly sits up, groaning at the pain in his back. Grabbing the basket of carrots he limps back to his den slowly.