PR Stunt

You let out a loud sigh.

"You okay?" Louis agreed and you just shrugged. Both of you are sitting inside a van and as expected, the paid paparazzo are outside waiting for you to go out.

Another day, another faking.

You've been hired as a fake girlfriend of the member of the biggest boyband. You never wanted this kind of agreement but your manager fixed you with this, saying that it will boost your career. You are a supermodel and having this another job is beneficial for your career.

It's true that you became famous because of this setup. But, this made you sick. It was so difficult to fake everything everyday with Louis. Louis was the same. They hired you because it will also help Louis' career and their sales. So you guys had no choice.

The contract will only last for 9 months, then you're free to go. You're on your last month now, you should be happy.

But the thing is, you started to fall for him.

Which is not good.

You don't know if he feels the same.

And this is business, it was clear in the contract  that no real romance and attachment should happen between the both of you, only business.

But everything's too late for you.

He's just so kind and such a loving person. Even though you guys weren't a real thing, off cam he's really kind to you and he treats you as his friend.

"Ready?" He asks and you nod. He holds your hand, making your heart leap.

Damn it, stop it (Y/N). you thought.

You get out the van and cameras started to flash.

"Smile right here!" The pap shouted. Louis lead the way, carefully holding your hand, away from the paps.

You made it out alive and got in the restaurant.

You did everything and act like a normal 'couple', which you wish that is real.

Louis holds you by your waist and you lean your head to his shoulder. You guys are having a chit chat with his friends.

He's being extremely sweet to you today, which is weird. It was different. But you know, it's just because of the PR stunt, nothing more. Paps, are still outside taking pictures of you.

You scroll through Twitter on your phone and you saw that you guys are Trending.

'(Y/N) and Louis' is at the top of the trend list.

You hid your face to them and smiled.

"What are you doing?" Louis then asks and you immediately hid your phone.

"Oh, uh nothing." You say and turn your phone off.

"Okay so, what do we do later?" He asks.

"Huh?" You asked confused. You only talked about this restaurant thing then you're off to go freely.

"I mean, do you want to hang out later after this?" Louis asks you, smiling.

Did he just ask you out? Like, a date?

You were surprised, "really?" The question came out to your mouth and he nods.

"I have nothing to do later anyways, what about you?" He says.

"Sure." You immediately say and mentally slapped yourself for showing your excitement.

He smiles, screw that smile for making you weak.

After the job, you get in the van again and Louis instructed the driver to drive you to the arcades.

"I love t!" You say as you arrived.

He smiles at your adorable action, "let's go." He hold your hand and pulled you inside.

You dragged him to the Time Crisis game and he swiped his card.

You started to play and he's always dying.

"Oh dammit." He laughed as he died once again, "you're really good at this."

"Yup, this is my passion." You say. You proceed to go to the claw machine.

"What color do you want?" He asks you as he swipe the card.

"That one," you pointed to the cute blue penguin above the gray one.

He carefully moved the claw to the toy and pressed the button. Unfortunately, it didn't catch the penguin. He tried once again, twice, then thrice but it just doesn't work.

"This machine is freaking rigged." He says, "I'll just buy you that one.

"It's okay," you giggled.

You played for a few more until you got tired.

He takes you home.

"Thank you, I had fun." You say, as you walk into your front porch.

"I had fun with you too." He smiled genuinely and suddenly looked directly to your eyes.

You did the same, and you just realized after a few seconds, his lips touched yours.

Then, you hear and saw a camera flash.

"Good job." You broke away and look at the pap who spoke, the pap that was at the restaurant earlier.

Wait, so does this mean...?

You look at Louis. "Was this your plan?" You asked, hurt.

He looked at you and the pap confused, then he understood what you said, "no it isn't..."

"You planned this." You step back.

"No (Y/N) I didn't kno-" you cut him off.

"Leave." You say and you open the door.

"Wait-" before he could explain himself, you shut the door right to his face.

You slide against the door to the floor, crying.

You felt ashamed. But you know it's also your fault, because you assumed there's something special batween you.

That this isn't just a publicity stunt.

But it is.