Chapter 21

Lucy's P.O.V 

Beep Beep Beep 

Urghh what is that annoying noise?! I just wanna close my eyes and feel the warmness near me.

Beep Beep Beep

Oh my god! Shut up!

Beep Beep Beep

Fine I'm up! Happy. Oh yeah you're so happy, you evil little alarm. Anyways what's the time?

"10 am!" I immediately covered my mouth to not wake up the hibernating Darry Bear beside me. I giggled at the thought of Darren hibernating. I decided to go and wash my face at the washroom. After washing my face I decided to bid goodbye to the hibernating bear but I stopped in my tracks after hearing him talk in his sleep.

"Me and a girlfriend? Nah."

......

"Lucy? Who the hell is that? I only love you Michelle. My heart is yours and your heart is mine."

.....

"I love you too. Next time Michelle you shouldn't believe this fake news from the Paparazzi's about me dating some umm... what was her name again?"

... 

"Oh yeah Lucy. Yeah I don't even know who that is. She was probably a girl who was after my money."

So he thinks of me as a freaking gold digger! Screw him. I called Bash and he picked me up at Darren's house. I got home and told my parents the whole story and they were shocked at Darren. Especially dad since he was good friends with Darren's dad. I took a shower and got ready for work. I got into my Lamborghini Aventador and sped off to work. I told all my guards to strictly not allow 'Mr Darren Smith' into my building. It was lunch time and dad called me to make sure I went for lunch. I shut down my MacBook and suddenly my phone started to ring. I read the caller ID and my temper flared up. I immediately cut the call and was about to open the door but suddenly all of a sudden Chris opened the door and I immediately hugged him and broke down into tears. He pulled away from the hug and looked at me with worry in his eyes.

"Hey hey hey. What's wrong?" He put his fingers on my chin and made me face him.

"I was used, Chris!. I was a puppet in that jerks hands. I-i." I immediately broke down into tears again. Chris stroked my back and comforted me.

"Shh. It's fine. Look here."  He used his handkerchief and wiped off my tears while I still kept on sobbing. "Listen here okay? You deserve better than him. You're too good for him." Suddenly my phone received a text message. It was from that jerk.

Darry Bear: Lucy, is everything alright? Your guards won't let me enter your building. Is everything alright? Talk to me please." 

By now I was crying even harder that last time. Chris immediately took my phone and texted that jerk something. He gave me the phone and he actually replied to Darren.

You: Stay away from her.

Another message immediately came in.

Darry Bear: Who are you! Stay away from her!

You: None of your business. And how about you stay away from her!

And immediately the phone was ringing on FaceTime. Chris picked up but didn't let Darren see me although I could see him from the side of the phone screen. His eyes turned had nothing but anger.

"Where's Lucy?!"

"None of your business. Now stay away from her!"

"Let me see her."