19

===TRIGGER WARNING===

-Self harm

===TRIGGER WARNING===

Taehyung POV

I stood in the airport, waiting, waiting.

I was ready go get on my plane right then and there.

"Boarding gate 7," an announcement blares, I get up, the first to be in line; I get my ticket checked and almost run onto the plane.

I sit there nervously.

I really needed to get to Jungkook, he was probably in so much pain, he was probably scared. I played with my fingers, I went back on my phone and checked his location.

He hadn't moved.

Jungkook POV

"You know, you bunnies really are amazing?" The girl hybrid smiled, she grabbed a head set looking thing.

"You stand stand up to 100 volts of electricity before feeling something," the hybrid went on to explain. "Well just because you can't feel something doesn't mean you don't have the problems that come with it," she put the head set on me, slowly screwing two screws into my head.

I flinch, the screws get tighter until it was almost unbearable.

"That should be enough," she gets up and plugs the head set into a wall. "Watch out bunny boy, this is 120 volts of electricity about to run through your body," she smiles evilly.

She pulls down the lever, I scream, pain runs through my body, I start to shake. The volts somehow get tighter around my head. I start throwing up blood.

I was shaking, throwing up blood, and it felt like my skull was going to cave in, I would rather be dead.

The hybrid pulls up the lever, "that should be enough for today, I'll..." everything goes hazy.

I fell someone take off the head set, a bit of the pain disappears, but my head still feels like it was going to cave in.

 I fell the chains around my hands loosen and then they come off, I fall back.

When I wake up I was left alone in this room.

There was a light, right above me and another light a little further away from me, it was over a rolling tray. I try to get up but it feels like 1000 volts of electricity run through my legs. I try to get up again, this time I could.

I hobble over to the tray, there was a razor and a small knife. I grab the razor, taking off it's protective plastic, dig the sweet blade into my skin.

It felt reliving, like all my problems were just running out of my veins and onto the floor, but it wasn't harsh like the pain I go through.

I grab the knife next, I could see myself, I start slicing my arm.

It felt so good, "maybe I should try this more often," I whisper to myself. I cut a few more times and then put the blood stained razor and knife away.

I fall back, it was like a stress reliever.

I close my eyes and sleep.

Taehyung POV

I was currently waiting for the plane to leave Johannesburg. I needed to be somewhere, at this rate by the time I got there Jungkook will be DEAD. My phone starts buzzing, it was Yoongi.

"Yes? Do you have any news?"

"No, I'm sorry Tae, we're just telling you that we're about to leave for Johannesburg."

"Okay, have a safe flight, I should be on my way to Perth by the time you get here... hopefully."

"Okay... Tae... don't do anything stupid."

I hang up, ignoring Yoongi's last comment.

'This is all my fault!' I scold myself. My phone starts buzzing again, it was probably Seokjin apologising for Yoongi.

I check the ID, I almost flip, it was Jungkook. 

"Jungkook? Are you-."

"One, two, I'm coming for you. Three, four better watch your back. Five, six you'll never find me again. Seven, eight can you you stay awake? Nine, ten, Never see him again."

The person hangs up, I drop my phone, the voice was silky smooth but terrifying at the same time.

I had to find Jungkook.

Fast.

Jungkook POV

I woke up, I was chained again, but it felt kind of good, just like the razor.

"Are you comfortable?" the hybrid asks.

I nod. She kicks my head, I fall over, hitting my head on the smooth, cold floor.

I gasp, my pain receptors kick in, I scream, the pain from cuts, the pain from the chains, the pain from the kick and the pain in general kicks in.

I scream, and scream. I scream until it feels like my chest is going to break open. Until my throat feels like it will split.

"SCREAMING WON'T DO ANYTHING! NOT WHERE WE ARE! YOU CAN SCREAM 100 TIMES LOUDER AND STILL NO ONE WILL HEAR YOU!" The hybrid yells, she kicks me again.

I spit blood. 

I slowly rise my body off the floor, "it must hurt, you've come to a new place, thinking you are now safe, only to find, that you walked into a trap," the hybrid grabs my jaw.

She smiles at me, "this will be all you ever know for the rest of your pathetic life, and I'll keep you here until you die. One you finally die, I'll use your morphing abilities to give it to someone who needs it," she laughs insanely.

"WHEN WILL GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK HEAD? You can't morph genes, you will be the extinction of your spices. And even if it does work, no one wants a killer in their life, so you'll still be alone, and you still won't be able to live a normal life. Cause you fucked it up, just like everything else in your life".

♡♡♡♡

Sometimes I love how naive my mother is.

Just means she can't smell the alcohol or smoke on my breath.

And she won't notice the missing gin or wine either ;)

♡♡♡

Twitter: Kooks_cream

Snapchat: Kookscream

♡♡

21.06.2018

ココナッツ