Chapter 16

Dillon's Point of View:

I scratched at the wall frustrated. Four days, Alaska had walked into the wall and dispersed with that creep of an old hag. Alaska was missing no one could track her. Her sent said she was right here, but she wasn't. I transformed back to a human pulling on jeans. I didn't bother with a shirt I would shift back soon enough. With my wolf silent the only way I could communicate was verbally.

"Alpha, still there's nothing. It's like she's right there." Ben said. I sat down the back against the wall. I placed my idiot head in my hands.

"I'm an idiot. I practically killed her, there's no coming back from that," Ben sighed. None of my friends had a mate yet it was rare to find a mate this young. "In her final moments she told me to say goodbye to Luke for her and that... That I would do okay in this world. She hates me but at her last chance she wishes me goodbye."

"That's rough," He said. I threw my head back as hard as I could. It hit the wall with a smack. Blood trickled down my neck wishing it would kill me but it would heal in a matter of hours.

"Come on, don't be a bigger idiot. Hurting yourself isn't going to solve anything." He was right.

"How are you right 24/7. I can't be right for even a minute?" Ben shrugged he was much more of an Alpha then I was.

"It's going to drive my mate crazy though. But I will let her be right, I just want her to be happy." He was treating the girl or guy in his head better then I ever did to Alaska.

"You're smart." I grunted. I wish I had half as brain as him. He was so young but already have it all figured out. He was the one who should have got a mate young.

"You should have gotten a mate young." He shook his head.

"I would have messed it up,"

"Ha! Couldn't be worse them me. My mate is in a wall, and- she- she hates me. I... I... I almost killed her." I started to chocked up about the memories. Ben got up, then helped me up.

"You need to eat," I shook my head.

"I'll eat when I know Alaska has eaten." Ben rolled his eyes. I tried to growl at him it wasn't his fault.

"If you don't eat, then you'll be weak and if Luna Alaska needs to be rescued how are you going to do that?" I forced everyone to call Luna Alaska now, it was her tittle. Our pack had no Luna so she was our Luna, even if she wasn't mates with my Father. I shrugged he was right. But that had me thinking, Alaska may not have eaten. This whole time I thought about her as stuck... Not a prisoner. I quickly got to the food stash, my friends had set up a tent, to hold everything while I tried to get Alaska back. I looked at the food, I quickly garbed a cold hot dog.

Dose Alaska like hot dogs? Did she like meat? I never see her eat it. Maybe she is a vegetarian, I mean she can't give up bacon. Right?

. . .

Alaska's Point of View:

I sat in the long warm grass. Sparrow sat beside me, I had been working with rain, my dress was half way see threw not. I had tried to dry it with a fire but had just ignited the end of my dress.

"So how old are you?" I asked. Twirling my practically blond hair, I missed the pink. But even with all of Sparrows potions I was unable to change it back to pink.

"It's rude to ask a lady her age," Sparrow said with a smirk, "But alas, it is a reasonable question. I'm 37."

"What?! Is that like a time-" Sparrows gaze stopped me from saying more.

"Child, there is a reason you appear older then your years. We age faster," Her tone was so matter of factually I knew she could not be lying.

"What!" I yelled while standing up. I began to pace back and forth. "I don't want to die young!"

"You won't on average we live for 50 years." She cheered, I was going to die at 50! 50! I started to hyperventilate, I was to young. To young to think about death. I gust of wind began to blow, the trees began to shake.

"Oh calm down." I tried to take control of my breathing, but it didn't work. The winds continued to pick up, the slowly began to swirl. Then heard it, a howl. It wasn't the raging winds, it was the wolf. I turned around the winds stopped.

"How is this possible?" Sparrow smiled.

"Your sick of me, go with them." I turned to her feeling like I needed to know more from her.

"Sick of you? No way! I have so much more to learn, questions I need to be answered." She shook her head.

"All in good time." She said.

"Well screw time! How did those pack animals get in here?" I few of the wolves growled. The large brown wolf let out a warning growl to them.

"I see you're still unaware. I thought you more clever then that Alaska. " Then it hit me. Dillon when his eyes changed, when he said he was a werewolf... A were. I was Dillon's mate like he said, and he tried to kill me. He almost chocked me to death, and he has the nerve to run around trying to be friends with me all of a sudden. Not on my watch, I'm going to fry his little wolfy butt. I thought about lighting and where I wanted it to go, I relay didn't care if it killed him, I was mad.

The air around me began to sizzle and with a loud band and flash of light lighting stuck. The only problem, it his the wrong person. I watched as one werewolf's fur turned raven black and stood on end. No damage :( All of the wolves growled at me.

"You'll be happy to know I missed!" I yelled at them before I made hail beat on them.

"Alaska stop this is childish," Sparrow told me.

"Have you forgotten? I am a child!" I yelled. Sparrow shook her head.

"Dear child, you are ageing quite fast. The longer you stay upset. The quicker death will come to greet you."

"Fine!" I mumbled for exiting this other reality the wolves following behind me.

Hey everyone! So I have started another book called Delicate, you should cheek it out! Anyways there will be a crossover in theses two books. For this book it will happen next chapter, for my other book it won't be tell the end. But don't freak out it's just what happen's in there POV. Anyway next chapter will be a minimum of 2,000 words so bare with me if it takes a while to update.

Vote and Comment!
- Love you all!