8: Fiance of hers

Third Person P.O.V

---PHANTOMHIVE'S MANOR---

It is morning and as usual Sebastian Michaelis, the Earl of Phantomhive's butler is already awake because demons don't sleep. Doing his daily routine, preparing breakfast, waking the servants up and giving them orders.

When their personal maid (y/n) who was a warrior to the heavens and also a fallen, recieved a letter from a postman. It has a seal on it and has a sweet aroma. (Y/n) gave it to Sebastian but Sebastian said she should gave it personally. She nodded and headed to her young master's office. She left it there so the earl will notice it later.

(Y/n) went downstairs and do what Sebastian told her to do.

---TIME LE SKIPU~ ---

It is time to wake up the Earl. Sebastian with (y/n) on his side headed to the young master's room with a tray on his hand. (Y/n) opened the door and step aside the curtains so the rays of sunlight reached the young master.

"Young Master is time to wake up" Sebastian said as he wake up the earl. Ciel rubbed his eyes and sat down to his bed. His contract is showing to his right eye. Sebastian ready the tea while (y/n) searched for a clothes to wear for her young master. When she already found one she hang it and assist Sebastian. She handled a newspaper to him as Sebastian gave the tea to him.

"Young Master, there is a letter that I've never seen before. Would you mind tell me?" (Y/n) asked

"Well did it have aroma?" Ciel replied as he read the newspaper

"Apparently yes, it has. Why do you ask young master?"

Ciel's eyes widen as he looked at him. (Y/n) seems to be confused, Ciel quickly get out of bed and ordered them

"(Y/n) get the preparations quickly while you Sebastian dressed me up quickly!, this is an order!"

"Yes my lord" they both placed their palms to their chest and bowed and do what Ciel ordered them to do.

(Y/n) hurriedly get the preparations ready. Cooking, cleaning and also helping the servants to get things quickly. All at once.

She wiped her sweat and said the servants of a 'job well done'. Ciel is already finished with her breakfast and went to his office. Before Sebastian follow the earl, (y/n) grabbed his wrist which Sebastian have to look her.

"What is it, (y/n)?" Sebastian asked as he looked at the warrior

"I would like to ask, who is the person coming?" She replied and Sebastian was shocked

"I see... you didn't saw her before" Sebastian put his finger to his chin "The person coming is Elizabeth Ethel Cordelia Midford" he said and removed his hand from his chin "It's the young master's fiance" he added which made (y/n) shocked

"What a FIANCE?!" (Y/n) slightly yelled at him and quickly covered her mouth "I'm sorry" she apologized

"Yes, you heard it right. It's young master's fiance" Sebastian said once again and (y/n) nodded.It is the first time that (y/n) child like them can have a fiance.

Suddenly, a knock on the wooden door of Phantomhive had been heard. (Y/n) quickly opened it and saw a blonde, wearing a pink elegant gown and had an emerald eyes. (Y/n) scanned her front to bottom before she get in.

A maid is beside her, she didn't sense anything or this maid wishes to kidnap or kill Ciel.

"Welcome to Phantomhive's manor" (y/n) bowed to the two of them "My name is (y/n) (l/n) personal maid of the Earl, and you must be his fiance?" She added and her maid nodded.