Imagine 32

Imagine... Taylor getting asked a  question about yours and he's future in a talk show.

"So Taylor, how long have you and y/n been together""Four and a half years as of tomorrow at 1 in the morning

"Four and a half years as of tomorrow at 1 in the morning."
"Are you happy with her."
"Very. She's my world. I can't think of my life without her in it. To be completely honest I don't ever want to"
"Awe that's so sweet. Taylor I'm pretty sure all your fans watching this are wondering. Are you going to purpose to y/n?"
"Um... I have been thinking about it. A lot actually but, I'm just waiting for   things settles down a bit."
"Once you and y/n are settled down. Do you think you guys are going to have kids?"
"Um... I would personally would love to have kids but, it's not up to me it's up to her. I would never want to push her to do something that she not ready for."
" Taylor. Before you came out I told you o have a surprise for you and I think I'll give you it now. Ladies and gentlemen man please welcome y/n  l/n"
"Y/n."
"Hey"
I have something I wanted to asks you tonight but, right now will be the better time."
"Ok"
"Y/n, you been a major part of my life. You've always supported me and believed in me when I didn't believe in myself. I love you so much and you mean the world to me. So, y/n will you do me this pleasure and become my wife?"
"Oh my god yes!"
"There you have it Taylor Lautner and y/n l/n are now engaged. Congratulations to the happy couple"