3

We were all gathered around the campfire. Nobody knew about me still and I was fine with that. I am currently leaning against Ratchet's ped staring at the burning ambers.

"So, there's been no sign of any others?" I looked up at the pacing Autobot leader.

"Nada."

"We are all that's left."

"They've been picking us off one by one."

"We're the pathetic dirty foursome." Hound pointed to Opty and Ratchey, "And ya'll make six."

"So that's our best case scenario?" I looked over at the Irish lad. "Autobot's witness protection?"

"Hey, speed racer. You're welcome to leave anytime."

"Well, for the record, super dad, I'm not hiding out with you. I'm hiding out with that big guy." He pointed up to Opty who, in turn, let out a vent and had this 'don't-bring-me-into-your-argument' look.

"Sensie." I turned to the Samurai. "With your fate unknown, Bumblebee has held the command. Despite his complete and total lack of anything resembling warrior discipline." Bumblebee made whirl noises, mocking him while rolling his optics. "He is like a child."

"This child-is about-to kick your ass." He walks up to the samurai and curls his fingers in a 'bring it on' motion.

"He brings us shame." Bee kicks the sword out from under the samurai's arm and they begin to tussle.

"Cage fight." Hound calls.

"Smartass." The samurai retorts, grabbing his sword to fight Bee.

"What's the matter with them?" The girl asks.

"Am I the lone sage who sees through this puppy dog eyes act? It's beneath you." He slowly slides his sword across Bee's chin.

"Yes!" The green one cheers, tapping his fingers against each other. "I've been waiting for them all to dispatch each other so I can take charge with no trouble at all." He takes out a gun and twirls it, "Just me reporting to me."

"Well it sure looks like you've been missed." Super dad retorts to Opty. Sarcastic much?

"Autobots. Lockdown is hunting us and humans are helping. We need to know why."

"Well listen, I don't know why but I have an idea about who." He took out a drone and used the samurai to project the footage onto one of the mountains. First we saw Ratchet getting torn apart. The sight made me whimper and snuggle closer to Ratchet who rested a huge servo over me. "This drone I stole recorded footage of an Autobots raid. Jesus, watch what happens here."

The clip changes to another bot and Hound comments, "Oh, that's Leadfoot." He takes off his helmet thing and places it over his heart in respect.

"They rip them apart." Opty looks away in sadness.

"Savages."

"And later this truck comes to haul them off. KSI: Kinetic Solutions; defense, aerospace, government contacts. They designed this drone."

"So, these government guys just hunt you down and then pass you off to this KSI?"

"Their company is headquartered in Chicago. That could be where they were taken."

"No way to get inside without a battle." Hound observes.

"Well, what if you had some human help?"