Chapter 13: An unexpected evolution

After the battle with Harrison,

Red is currently from his room, thinking what pokèmon he will train. He asked Pikachu,

Red - "So Pikachu, who do you think I will train for the battle tomorrow?"

Pikachu - "Maybe Lugia wants to."

Red - "Hmm... Now that you mentioned it, I barely trained Lugia. I only remember the last time he train is when we was in Mount Silver and I didn't use him in the tournament."

Pikachu - "So....."

Red respond immediately,

Red - "Yes, I will train Lugia. Who knows Lugia can mega evolve or primal evolve after his training."

Pikachu - "Okay. Then let's go."

Red then grabs his backpack and Pikachu leaped on his shoulder and began walking to the training field where he use to train his pokémon.

When he arrived at the field, He then place his backpack on the bench and Pikachu guarded and will scout if there are in case there will be random people watching. He then uses his nanodex and he release Lugia, The Diving Pokémon.

Lugia said to Red,

Lugia - "Why did you call me, Red?"

Red - "I will train you because I will use you in the tournament."

Lugia - "Okay. Shall we start now?" he said excitedly.

Red chuckles a bit and said,

Red - "Okay. We will start."

So they train and train until Lugia reached his limit and when reaches his limit he glows white and started to change form from every part of his body and he is now Mega Lugia X.

Red didn't expect that Lugia manages to mega evolve and was amazed that their training actually paid off.

Red - "Wow, Lugia you mega evolved! Even without a megastone for you." he said while staring to Lugia with awe.

Mega Lugia X - "Indeed, In fact I have 3 other forms as well." he said with his voice became deeper than his normal voice.

Red - "Seriously?! I can't wait to see them!" he said excitedly.

Mega Lugia X - "Okay."

Mega Lugia X transforms into Mega Lugia Y.

Mega Lugia Y - "This is my Y form. As you can see I have 4 wings from now on. In this form, my flying type attacks are now much stronger. Especially Twister, Wing Attack, Aerial Ace and Steel Wing attacks."

Red - "Wooow!!" he said with amazement.

Mega Lugia Y - "Next is my Z form."

Mega Lugia Y then transforms into Mega Lugia Z.

Mega Lugia Z - "Third form. In this form, I can now learn Headbutt, Zen Headbutt, Horn attack, Megahorn and a new attack called Blade Rush and some fighting type attacks. My typings will become Psychic/Fighting/Flying."

(In my story, three or four typings of a pokèmon is applicable.)

Red asked,

Red - "What's a Blade Rush?"

Mega Lugia Z - "Blade Rush is a fighting-type attack. See my pointy things on my wings? That part will serve as my blades in order for me to the attack. But remember this, once I use my Blade Rush attack, I can't fly because my wings will serve as my arms. So you use this attack when necessarily. One thing I forgot, I can also learn Night Slash, Slash, Psycho Cut, Air Slash and Razor Wind. In which I will jump and do the attack." he explained.

Red - "I understand."

Mega Lugia Z - "Now let's proceed to my Primal Form."

Red - "Wait, did you say Primal?" he said shocked.

Mega Lugia Z - "Yeah, when we are training, I also gain primal reversion because our training is so intense that a regular pokèmon can't handle it."

Red - "Oh okay."

Mega Lugia Z then transform himself to his Primal Form.

Primal Lugia - "I have to admit, this form looks creepy though

Primal Lugia - "I have to admit, this form looks creepy though. But its amazing for me because I gain the ability called Intimidate where I can lower the opponent's attack power."

Red - "Yeah. That will be a great advantage for us during the battle."

Primal Lugia - "I agree."

Then Primal Lugia return to his normal form.

Lugia - "My transformation is the same as Deoxys where he can change to attack, defense and speed forms during the battle. But the difference is this transformations will be used only at the beginning of the battle." Lugia explained and Red understand and he recalled Lugia and went back to Pikachu and to his backpack.

Red - "That was awesome, Pikachu. I am very thankful that I trained Lugia. I didn't even know he can reach his limit and gain a new level of power." he said happily and confidently.

Pikachu - "Yeah, It sure was." he agreed.

Red then looks at his nanodex and it tells that it is already 7:00 pm in the evening and Red said to himself,

Red - "I arrived at the field at 2:30 pm so that means.... WHAT THE HELL?! I trained Lugia for only 4 hours and 30 minutes and he gain four new forms. Oh man, I am really grateful to that."

Author: "You should be thankful for me because I made you an omnipotent person."

Red - "Thanks Author." he said with a smile.

Author - "Your welcome."

(Sorry for breaking the fourth wall though XD. Anyways, let's get back to the story. Oh yeah right, It's already the ending XD.)

Red and Pikachu leaves the field and they arrived at their room 10 minutes later and w/o hesitation, they quickly sleep on their bed, falling asleep instantly because they are tired and they need rest for the match tomorrow.

Time check - 7:40 pm.

To be continued...