•6•

Episode 6

Days are passing!! Sanskar always drool over swara while swara just comes to office do her work and returns back. She hasn't talked to anyone or noticed anything but riya swara's friend noticed sanskar's interest on swara. She is afraid as already swara has failed in her marriage life and she doesn't want swara to face another. She doesn't know what happened in swara's life just knows swara is married and have a child but doesn't live with her husband. She even don't know whether swara's husband is alive or not. She wishes best for her. So she just thought to alert swara. As usual swara went to her office. Riya is waiting for swara in swara's cabin. When swara entered inside she is shocked to see riya there.

"Riya u came soon!! What a surprise ??" swara teased riya as she is a late comer.

"Uff swara i came soon to tell u one important thing." finding seriousness in her voice she came near riya and sat down and asked,"what happened riya?? Any problem??"

"As of now not but in future i am not sure."

"What r u saying??"

"Swara u r soo busy in work that u didn't notice anything that is happening around u."

"What r u saying riya??"

"Swara i think sanskar loves u!!" riya said and swara is shocked.

"What r u saying??"

"Yes swara i noticed it from the day we came here. He is drooling over u a lot. I thought his character is bad but when i noticed him i saw that he is just drooling only on u. He haven't seen any girls like he is seeing u. So i think he is interested on u." riya said and swara is shocked.

"Riya u might be mistaken!! U know na i am already married and have a daughter."

"Swara may be he doesn't know that na. But i am sure he loves u."

"No this is wrong riya!!! I have to do some thing."

"Swara what u will do?? Our project now only started. Just 20 days passed. We have more days for this project to complete."

"I know riya!! Then shall i resign the job???"

"R u mad?? U r the head of this project!!! U can't stop it in mid"

"Then what i have to do???"

"Lets wait and see swara!! If he approaches u then say ur decision to him."

"Hmm okie riya. Thank u soo much for ur help riya." saying this she hugged riya. Riya too hugged her and went from there.

Sanskar nowadays comes early to the office as swara comes early. So when sanskar came he saw riya sitting in the cabin. Then after sometimes he noticed them talking seriously. So he went near the partition and heard what they are talking. His face turned to anger when riya saying swara to reject his proposal. His blood boiled. With frustration he went to his chair and sat in it and closed his eyes and thought how he met swara for the first time.

Sanskar was going to his office for an important meeting. At that time his driver stopped the car as the traffic signal is red. Sanskar is going through his files. At that time a girl came and knocked his window. Sanskar got angry but before he could say anything driver understood his mood and called the girl to him,"What do u want??"

"We are collecting donation for orphanage. Give us what u can" the girl asked and driver started to scold her,"Oh this is the new technology of begging?? If u want money ask it straightly instead of doing drama like this. We know such guys who use the word charity for begging. Bloody begg.." before he could finish it the girl slapped him hardly that sanskar and driver both are shocked. Sanskar took his face from the file and saw the girl and got mesmerized in her beauty!!