6

The doors opened revealing another living room, and all of the people from the meeting room.

They were all eating at the table, "Hungry Bucky?" Clint asked through a mouth full of food.

Bucky shook his head before sitting on the counter.

I sat between his feet, which dangled above the floor.

I had been observing everyone in the room before Bucky called my name quietly.

I looked up and he was holding a piece of bacon above my head.

He dropped it and I snapped my jaws shut as soon as it touched my tongue.

I looked up at him when I'd finished, he had another piece.
.
.
.
Steve came back about an hour later to basically a food fight.

Tony had tried to toss me a sausage, which had ended up hitting Bucky.

Bucky threw something back at him and it all just went wrong.

"HEY!" Steve yelled, everyone froze.

I didn't, I was trying to clean up the mess, 'Such a waste of good food,' I thought as I ate an omelette.

It appeared that Steve had the same thoughts because he was giving them a speech/lecture/rant about why they shouldn't waste food like they did. "And all of you are going to clean this up! No robots, after I approve of the kitchen you are all going to take showers. Come on Tack, let's get you cleaned up,".

I put a burnt pop tart in the trash before I trotted over to Steve.

I did need a bath, I was covered in grease, ketchup, cheese, and who knows what else was on the table.