part 10

Next day morning
Both got ready as nandini is having the conference with the fashion delegates and manik is having the meeting with the clients in the office .

Next day morning Both got ready as nandini is having the conference with the fashion delegates and manik is having the meeting with the clients in the office

Manan don't know that manik parents had come last night as last night manik and nandini went out to have their dinner

Manan don't know that manik parents had come last night as last night manik and nandini went out to have their dinner .
.
In the morning
Both had no time so they had their breakfast fastly and nandini said to the servants to arrange the breakfast to fab4 and both went .
Both went in their own cars .
But manik didn't allow nandini to drive so he called his driver and said to him that to drop nandini and wait until the meeting gets completed and drop nandini back home .
Manik after kissing nandini on her forehead he went .
Nandini checked all the things and called her pa to come directly to the meeting place .

After 15 mins nandini reached her destination .
Nandini got down the car .
And saw that her pa was waiting .
Her pa took all her files .
Both went inside the conference room and sat .
All the delegates wished each other
There was still time for the meeting to start.
So nandini asked her pa to get her mobile .
Her pa got her mobile and gave to nandini .
Nandini kept the message to manik saying reached the meeting .
And gave the mobile back to her pa.
Nandini saw in the front and shocked .
By seeing maniks mother and father.
Yes maniks parents came to the meeting as they are the part of fashion industry .

They were sitting exactly opposite to her .
They were also shocked and got angry seeing nandini but they controlled themselves .

Nandini smilingly wished them .but they ignored her .
Nandini was hurt by them but she didn't show .
They don't know that nandini is pregnant and manan are married .

Soon the meeting got started .
Each one were representing their company and they should give brief presentation .
After 30 mins .
It was nandini s turn .
She got up .
And started giving her presentation .

Maniks parents were shocked seeing her pregnant .

All were awestruck by seeing her presentation and the way she is presenting it .

Soon nandinis presentation got completed .

After nandini presentation they gave a break .

They went out of the room to have lunch .