Part 2

Hello dearies,

Thanks for the support on this story too :). A big thanks for your votes and birthday wishes on the first part, sorry couldn't reply to those earlier :).

Updates of this story depends on your response as I'm confused whether to complete this short story or write the updates for my ongoing stories :( so if i get good response i might write short updates and complete this story soon :).

Hope you guys enjoy this part too :).

*************************************

"Seriously dude, that means we were friends by then still you never shared this information with me."

"Sudheer, I never got a chance to discuss this." said Anand, in a tone that clearly evident he is not interested to discuss this topic.

"This afternoon also, you didn't even bother to introduce your wife to me. What is this, Anand?" asks Sudheer frowning.

"Wait a minute! Aunty said she is 20years old and you are saying you have been married for 3 years. Does that mean that you married her when she was minor?"

"No, I married her few days after her 18th birthday. Sorry about the count, She will turn 21 in couple of months so we still have two more months to complete 3 years of marriage."

"Oh okay, but why do I feel that you are not interested in talking about this? Afternoon also, it didn't feel like you were eager to meet your wife. Your conversation with her is very formal." pointed out Sudheer.

Anand took a deep breath and said calmly "Yes, I'm not interested. First of all, this marriage was just for convenience. We both didn't want to marry but due to certain circumstances I had to marry her."

"What happened? What do you mean you had to marry her?" asks Sudheer curiously.

When Anand was about to speak his mother came towards them.

"You both must be tired, go and take rest. You can continue your talks tomorrow." said Sita sternly.

"We will, Maa; you go and sleep."

Sighing, Sita took few steps then turned towards her son and eyed him to come near her. When he went near her, she whispered "Veena might be waiting for you. Go and spend some time with her. Within few days of marriage, you left her here and went to Delhi. Poor girl, couldn't even had a chance to see you in these years. Since morning you didn't even had a proper conversation with her."

Closing his eyes tiredly, Anand nodded his head slightly.

Shaking her head at his gesture, Sita left to her room.

"Let's go to sleep Sudheer." says Anand walking towards his friend.

"But Anand......" Sudheer tried to speak but Anand stopped him by showing his hand.

"I will tell you everything later. I promise." said Anand; Sudheer agreed as he doesn't have any other way than to wait for some more time to get answers for his questions.

Sudheer followed Anand inside and after settling his friend in the other room, Anand stood in front of his room and contemplated to open the door. Making up his mind, he slowly opened the door and found Veena sitting on bed, dozing. Turning around, he closed the door without making any noise and walked towards the bed.

"Veena" he called her softly.

"Huh?" she woke up and looked at him startled.

"Sleep on the bed properly."