Part 35

Thank you all for your response on the previous update :) :). Hope you all enjoy this part too :)

*******************

"Why did you call me suddenly, yesterday?" asked Madhu again, seeing him looking at her intensely.

"I told you already that I felt to talk to you so I called." answered Rishab making Madhu smile.

"You know even mom and dad call me like this suddenly whenever they feel that I need them. There is some connection between us where we automatically feel something when I need them.I know it doesn't make sense for you but....." Madhu started blabbering as she was so happy to get his call the previous day, it felt that they both had some connection between them.

"Shhhh I understand as I felt the same way yesterday." said Rishab making her smile.

"So you came even after I told you that I'm fine." asked Madhu pouting.

"I couldn't stay there, baby."

Madhu kissed his cheek and hugged him seeing his concern and love for her.

"I thought of calling you first but knowing that you would be busy in the meeting and I presumed that you might feel my situation as unimportant so I decided to call dad.It's not like what you thought yesterday." says Madhu pulling away from the hug.

"Anything that concerns you is important for me, Madhu. Never stop yourself from sharing anything with me." said Rishab cupping her cheek and caressing it.

"Hmmmm so you are not angry right?" asked Madhu making Rishab laugh.

"I was just disappointed that I couldn't be an important person in your life." confessed Rishab.

"You are important Rishu" says Madhu with a smile.

"But I want to be most important person in your life. I know I can't compete with your parents but I want my own place in your heart and life." said Rishab and smiling he continued "and I knew that I achieved it,didn't I?" wriggling his eyebrows making Madhu chuckle at him and nod her head as yes.

"Now leave all that and tell me, how is your work going?"

"We found the root cause of the issue. Me and my team is working on it since last night." said Madhu happily.

"Good." said Rishab kissing her forehead.

"So give your best and don't let your confidence slip."

"Thank you" said Madhu making Rishab look at her narrowly.

"This is not a way to thank your husband, sweetheart" said Rishab pulling her towards him and wrapping his arms around her waist.

Seeing his mischievous smile, she could understand what he meant and smiling naughtily she answered "If you know the way then take your thank you hubby."

Rishab looked at her surprised as she never talked to him this mischievously.

"Oh my god,did I heard right? I thought my wife was shy and innocent." says Rishab faking surprise making Madhu giggle at his words.

"May be she is changing." says Madhu with a blush.

"Aww, I so love this change." said Rishab pulling her and kissing her lips softly.

********

After 3 weeks:

Contrary to her expectations, the project she was working completed successfully the previous day but they just had to support for few days to the client and in today's meeting she handed over all the responsibilities to her back-up resource and informed them that she would attend office only if there is any emergency. She also informed her manager that she would work from Mumbai in the remaining days of her notice period. Last one week was very hectic for her as she had to take care of the ongoing works and give training to her back-up resource. None of her family including Rishab wasn't aware of the actual reason that she was working hard to complete her share of work and shift back to Mumbai to her family, everyone thought that she was busy as it was close to her project deadline. She had kept this as a secret as she wanted to surprise Rishab by shifting to Mumbai without any prior info. She knew that he would love that surprise.