CHAPTER 23

This chappter is dedicated to my All readers..😄😄 Love yoy All..Muahhh

Unedited

Azaan pov
I woke up eargly in the morning done my daily workout i'm in love with gym. I'm habbitual of listening songs while doing workout or doing something else.

I was singing the lyric when  TERA ZIKR Song started to play.

Flash Back.

"Zaniya Please be silent for sometime Man. I think blood will comeout from my ears if you again start your talking" Azaan said.

"Ok i will go but remember one thing you will miss Me When i'm gone" Zaniya said.

"Oh really i won't, that day will be the best day" He said.

"You will Azaan" she said.

"Let's see" he said....

Flash Back END...

"She was right i'm missing her" i said to myself.

ABHI ABHI TOH MILE HAIN PHIR JUDA HOGAYE, KYA THI MERI KHAATA TUM SAZA HOGAYE.

MUJHE KHONE KE BAAD EK DIN TUM MUJHE YAAD KAROGE, PHIR DEKHNA MILE KI MUJHSE TUM FARIYAD KARROGE....

(TRANSLATION IN ENGLISH)

We have just met and seprated/ Part Away, What was my mistake that you became my punishment..

You will miss me when i go away from you, And you will request to meet me
.........

I took out the heardphones and throw it away everything is making me remember about her. She is gone and i won't miss her.

Humera pov.

I was standing infront of junaid room and  he  was standing infront of me.

"Why are you standing infront of my room.." he said.

"I want to tell you sorry i..i'm really sorry junaid he..he black mailed me junaid please forgive me please" i said while tears were rolling down my cheek.

"You know what humera WHEN TRUST IS BROKEN, SORRY MEANS NOTHING" he said.

"And remember one thing don't you dare to come inside my room" he said.

"But..." i was about to complete my sentence.

"You know what, you may thing i love you so much that i will forgive you but you are mistaken i hate you" he said and close the door.

💔💔💔

"How Arrogant he is yaar i'm asking him forgive me but he is acting as if i have done someone murder" i said to myself.

"If you would have done someone else murder i would forgive you but, You broke my trust" he said for inside the room.

O MY ALLAH He has great sence of hearing.

Zaniya pov

I was sitting on the bed and lost in my la la land. Lol.

I don't wanna leave my bed yaar it so soft and comfortable some time i wonder how peoples wakeup early in winter i mean if i would be their place i would of resing the job and sleep...Aww My lovely sleep Muah I love you My sleep.

"Zaniya wake up" Di said.

"Di i'm Awake" i said.

"Ohh sorry" she said.