Chapter 10

== In the car ==

"Yah! Where are you taking me? My hotel is the other direction." You said.

"We're going home." Jungkook said.

"No!"

"I thought you wanna see the proof, I already have it, I left it at home." Jungkook added.

"No!" you said and unbuckle your seatbelt when before the red lights and the car stopped.

You were about to get off the car, Jungkook grabbed your hand, and stopped you. "Come home with me, you can decide to go or stay after you've seen that, please?"

*what? Did Jungkook just say please? That Jeon Jungkook?! said please?!* Your heart softens.

Jungkook run his arms across you and pulled the seatbelt and to buckle, he was leaning so close, your heart was thumping so fast, you're as red as an apple, but it was not obvious since it was dark, you just hope he won't hear your heart beating fast.

He leaned closer, and he closed his eyes, he was really gonna give you a kiss this time. You pressed your lips into a thin line, and you heard cars honking. The lights turned green. Jungkook sighed and you obediently stayed silent.

==In the house==

You sat on the sofa waiting for him to get the video ready.

"Here." He showed you a video, with that b*tch in it. She looked scared, red eyes and tears are welling up.

On cam 📹 "I'm sorry, I didn't know it'll end up like this." *sniff* "It was a joke, I didn't think that it will turn out like that. I was very childish, I know, but I swear I didn't know that it will ruin your marriage. I really regret what I did, Jungkook never cheated on you, I stole his ring when I found it was left on his table. I didn't know what I was thinking, I am really sorry."

You were super shocked,
"So, now you know the truth.." Jungkook said.

Your mind was still processing the situation, "You mean all this time you did nothing wrong, and I left for no reason?!"

Jungkook sighed, "After 3 years of misunderstanding, finally. I just don't get it why didn't you just tell me and hear me explain." He seemed very disappointed that you didn't choose to believe him.

You went silent, heads down, really apologetic..
"I'm sorry..." you said in a small crying voice.

Jungkook looked at you, your tears were dripping. He lifter your chin up, you were crying so hard, your cheeks were full of tears.

"Why are you crying?" Jungkook chuckled, he adoringly brushed the tears off, but they just kept falling.

"Wae~? I should be the one crying." Jungkook giggled seeing you couldn't stop your tears.

"I'm so sorry.. I really am.." you continued to apologize.

"I was so lonely, and all alone when you left.." Jungkook gently said.

*sniff* you holding in your cries.

"I worked all day all night, but I was also lost, I didn't know for what or for whom I was working for.. I was waiting for that day you'll come back" Jungkook softly spoke and leaned closer.