-Be prepared to say goodbye-

Lauren's pov:

I struggled against Y/N hold, unable to take a breath until she let me go.

"I-I'm sorry.... I didn't mean it" she covered her face and sobbed loudly while I took a deep breath and exhaled, sitting up.

"i-it's fine.... I'm alive.... you are fine.... the virus didn't get you" I said, hugging her.

"yeah" she hugged back before I pulled away and kissed her.

"I love you more then everything"

"I do too, I love you Lauren"

we stood up, hand in hand.

"I'm hungry... let's check the shop outside the hostel since only these rooms are still standing" I nodded at that and lead her out, Red doesn't need to worry about us, we'll be careful.

we got outside and a song filled the air, where is it coming from?

"Lauren" I looked at Y/N who was in awe "this is death's song, the song I always dance too, the song that guided me in my life"

"but why am I hearing it then?" I said it jokingly before it downed on us and Y/N started to cry.

"I..... I did really k-kill you?! no!!! NO!!!" I hugged her, even if I wanted to tell her it was wrong.... I couldn't deny the fact; I just knew I had died.... that I was gone.... with Y/N.

"I'm sorry...."

"don't be.... wouldn't have wanted to leave you alone, even in death.... I'll be with you forever" I sobbed a bit with her until we calmed down and followed the music, hand in hand, walking through the empty town where we died in until we came up on a town-square that empty of everything but an older woman dancing to the sound of the song, she didn't stop even after seeing us and more like invited us to join her.

 I'll be with you forever" I sobbed a bit with her until we calmed down and followed the music, hand in hand, walking through the empty town where we died in until we came up on a town-square that empty of everything but an older woman dancing to ...

Y/N didn't even ask questions, we ended up holding on each other as I think we danced waltz, I tried to follow what Y/N was doing, not thinking why we were doing this.

when the music died down, Y/N let me go and the woman bowed a little at nothing.

"I do admit it was nice dancing with your throughout the year Y/N L/N" she said.... that's when it ticked.... we had danced the dance of death with Death herself.

"I enjoyed dancing with you" Y/N said.

"now I assume you both know you died right?" she asked and we nodded "I can tell you really love each other.... and thank you for the magnificent dance you danced with me.... I'll give you a second chance like the other people but unlike the others, you will get a second chance together, you'll find each other in your next life again and fall in love all over again, I've never seen two souls this close to one another before" I hugged Y/N happily.