'We're Going to Jacksonville?'

Forks High School

Forks High School

Bella stands in the exact spot of the accident. Harley next to her, holding her hand for comfort. Different Classes gather around on the lawn ahead of them, all waiting to go on a field trip to the greenhouse, Mr. Molina as their teacher.

"Make sure I get your permission slips."

Bella continues to stare at the pavement until she looks up. She sees Edward arrive with Alice and Jasper. Emmett not far behind. Bella watches him, barely noticing as Mike trot up to her. Harley looks to Mike in annoyance, she looks to Emmett who is already looking to her with a smile. She waves to him brightly.

"Look! You're moving. You're ALIVE!" Bella looks to him, startled.

"Yeah, false alarm..."

Mike chuckles nervously. "Actually, I'm glad you're not dead 'cause - well, that would suck, plus I wanted to ask you - even though it's, like, a month away..." But Bella's distracted by Edward. Harley huffs, she looks to Bella before walking to Emmett.

She looks up to him with a smile, her teeth showing. "Hiya Puddin!"

Emmett chuckles and throws his giant arm across her tiny shoulders. "What's up buttercup?" Harley squeals, people look over but quickly look away from Emmett's glare directed at them.

"You gave me a nickname!" He looks down at her with a soft smile.

"Well, you gave me and Rose one so I decided to give you one." Harley smiles and wraps her arms around his waist, her hands barely making it the whole way. Emmett hugs back before looking over to her sister.

"What's up with your sister and Newton?" Harley looks across at them, glaring towards Mike.

"He is asking Bella out to prom." Emmett nods, already knowing what the conversation was about but he wanted to continue to hear her talk.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Community College Greenhouse

Mr. Molina and a Tour Guide lead several dozen kids through the greenhouse. Bella keeps an eye on Edward who's up ahead with Alice and Jasper. Harley skips along side Emmett, who is smiling adoringly at her. Mr. Molina demonstrates the compost machine as the students mess around.

" ...c'mon, Eric, stuff that compost down deep... that's it..." The machine gurgles and spins. "... now Tyler, take a big steaming cup of 'compost tea.' This is recycling at its most basic level -- hey, don't drink that!" Harley Laughs at Mr. Molina who is trying to catch Tyler and Eric. Emmett looks down and grabs her hand into his. Harley looks up to him with a raised eyebrow.

"Should you be holding my hand when you are in a relationship?"

Emmett shrugs. "Rose doesn't mind." Harley tilts her head at him.

"Why not?" Emmett smirks and leans closer. "Because I think she likes you."

"As a friend?" He shakes his head.

"I mean she likes you more than a friend." Harley looks to him in shock.

"And you're OK with that?!" Emmett leans into her ear and whispers. "I believe I like you as well in the same way." Harley blushes and looks downs. He chuckles and walks away, just as Jessica runs up to her.

"Mike just ask me to Prom! I totally thought he was going to ask your sister or even you. It's not going to be weird is it?" Harley laughs.

"Please, I rather burn my tongue everyday than go out with Mike."

Jessica looks to her, weirded out before running away to Angela. Bella walks up beside Harley and they loop arms together. Walking to the exit.

Bella looks Harley. "We are going to Jacksonville." Harley looks to her in confusion.

"Why's That Cupcake?" Bella huffs.

"Because Mike was asking me to prom and that was the first excuse I could come up with."

Harley nods. "OK, at least we can visit Mum while we're there."

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Outside The Greenhouse

Everyone's looking at the compost 'WORM BOX', grossing each other out with it. Bella backs away, Harley goes to walk towards them but Bella pulls her back. Harley huffs.

"You always ruin my fun." Edward steps up. Harley glares at him. He ignores her.

"Bella, it would be better if we weren't friends." Before she can speak, Harley steps in.

"Good, I like the sound of that."

Bella hits her arm and looks to him, wounded. "Too bad you didn't figure that out earlier. You could have let the van crush me and saved yourself all this regret." Harley looks to her, wide eyed.

Edward snaps at her angrily. "You think I regret saving you?"

"I know you do."

Edward is furious. "You don't know anything." His harshness stings her. Harley gives him a death glare.

Suddenly, Alice appears at Edward's side. She eyes Bella and Harley with curiosity.

"The bus is leaving." she looks to Harley and Bella. "Hi. Will you two be riding with us?"

  "No. Our bus is full." Edward purposefully walks Alice away. Emmett stands at the second bus, glaring at Edward, he gives him an apologetic look. Harley huffs and pulls Bella to the first bus.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Hey guys, so I wanted to explain a little bit about Emmett, Rose and Harley's relationship. So it's like, they are more closer than mates, like Edward and Bella. It's more that they can't really be away from each other without hurting or turning angry for no reason.

With Harley being human, the couple are more protective over her. She is the more important one in the relationship because she is the third soul that makes them whole, so if anything happened to her, then they wouldn't survive. As long as one of them knows where she is and that she's ok then the other one doesn't have to worry.

Sorry if this is a terrible explanation, I'm not good with explaining things the way I want to. So bare with me on this.

If you enjoyed this chapter then press the like button or comment and if you want more stories from me than please follow for future stories.

Also check out my other book: The Crazy Life - Vampire Diaries.

Disclaimer- I do not own Twilight or Harley Quinn, I do however own her story lines, so please don't steal or copy. Thank you.