Chapter 6

*Edited by MarvellousAngel*

Bilal POV

She greeted us and mom introduced us and then her phone started vibrating and she excused herself. We came to know that she was dad's and Raza uncle's school best friend's daughter.

"I didn't know Salim has a beautiful daughter Masha'Allah." Dad said.

"He is your college friend right the one you use to tell me about his pranks and jokes?" asked mom.

"Yes he is."

After food it was departure time for bride and groom. They were leaving and everyone had tears due to background song.

"I remember my time its painful to leave everyone behind and start new life." said Rabbia.

Mom and Shifa aunty agreed with and also had tears. I saw my angel also tears in her eyes but she quickly wiped them before someone see.

~~¤¤¤~~

Aiman POV

I was now ready for reception. I straightened my hair and curled the ending tips of my hair. I wore natural and simple make up and also my heels.

When I made my downstairs, I heard my dad telling my mom that he met his school friends in wedding and he invited his family for dinner with us

"Ahh!!! Its time. Lets go. Bhai is probably waiting for me as there are just some preparations left." said dad.

We all reached hall and no one was there. So I was roaming around and took my pics and uploaded them on instagram and on snapchat.

Everyone arrived there as function started. I also talked with Imman aunty and his daughters. Now I was taking family pictures with my whole family on the stage.

Alhamduillah the wedding was done. I was now going to sleep after offer Isha.

.........

At Mall

I was now in a mall with Maham. We were headed towards the cinema where our whole group was waiting. Well my group was consisting of me, Maham, Hania, Horain, Sahil, Ali, Sulman and Irtiza.

I could tell you love was in air because Hania and Sulman were engaged, and Horain and Ali were also engaged. We were all best friends from the day of our Uni and one thing was common between us we all liked playing football as we all used to make plans and had matches.

"Assalam o Alikum!! Love birds and you too Sahil and Irtiza." me and Maham said in union.

They said, "Walikum Assalam!"

"Come on. Lets go. I just want to see movie." said Irtiza.

We all watched movie. It played two and half hour. Now we were in food court area eating McDonalds after buying gifts and decoration things for Ibrahim's birthday.

Now after making every arrangement for Ibrahim's birthday and booking resort for his birthday party, I was making my way toward home. His birthday was on the coming Sunday and he'll be 3 years Masha'Allah.

When I entered my house, I saw some cars outside. Maybe someone had guests in their house. When I entered my house, I heard laughing. We had guests in our house. I made my way towards living room and saw Imman and Shifa aunty's family.

I greeted them, "Assalam o Alikum!!"

"Walikum Assalam!" they greeted me back.

Imman aunty came and made me sit beside her. Iqra came running towards me and jumped on my legs. We started our little chitchat and I also talked with Afreen and Rabbia appi. Now it was dinner time and everyone was at table while I was helping mom in kitchen. Imman aunty and Shifa aunty also came and insisted to help us.

We were all eating dinner while Dad cleared his throat I looked up at him saw everyone looking up at me. I confusingly looked at dad. Ya Allah. I didn't know what I did and why everyone was looking at me. I silently prayed for myself.

My dad asked, "Aiman beta what do you think of Bilal?"

I blinked twice shockingly and asked, "What do mean?"

He just shrugged his shoulders. It was not normal that your father asked your interest in some boy. Right?

Imman aunty asked, "Beta what do you think of my son Bilal? I mean as a life partner."

I started coughing. Ya Allah. I know he was a nice guy after our little meeting but I didn't know if I was ready or not. I thought thinking about him. Mom made me drink water.

"Beta we are not in any hurry. Take your time and then give us answer. Ok?" said Ahmed uncle.

I nodded my head. After dinner they leave.

"I hope your answer is positive I'll anxiously waiting for your answer. Take care. Ok. Allah Hafiz." siad Imman aunty.

"Allah Hafiz." I said.

Then quickly rushed towards my room and text Maham, informed her everything that happened at dinner table.

Ya Allah. I don't know what to do. Please help me and guide me.

I was very scared after my past. I prayed after offering Isha prayer.

~~¤¤¤~~

Bilal POV

Mom and dad informed me that we were going at Aiman's house for dinner and Adeel's family would also be there. I was very happy to meet my angel again.

My dad wanted to meet her dad because they once was friend in school life but then dad went abroad for higher education and her dad went to Dubai.

.........

At Aiman house

"Assalam o Alikum!" we all greeted.

They greeted us back and dad introduced us. After they started talking and an hour later dad said to Salim uncle, "Salim I hope you don't mind if I asked your daughter Aiman's hand for our Bilal."

Salim uncle looked toward Rania aunty and start smiling.

"No we have no problem but I think we should ask Aiman first." said Rania aunty.

"Thank you so much I hope she give us positive answer." said mom.

Then we started talking and Aiman came and greeted us. Mom hugged her and made her sit beside her. Iqra and Aiman both started talking.

At dinner table when her dad asked her what she thought about me she blinked twice. She was looking so cute when she made confused face.

Then mom cleared her confusion and she started coughing after hearing that. I started worry about her, Rania aunty made her drink water.

"Beta we are not in any hurry take your time and then give us answer. Ok?" said my dad.

She nodded her head while looking down. After dinner, we all had little talks while Aiman was quite. I hope she said yes. When we were leaving mom said her to take her time.

__________

Don't be a silent reader and forget about voting. Go and hit the vote button, it will make me happy.