36. CLAP CLAP

Once, a young married couple went hiking in the mountains. After sunset, they realised that they were lost. They were getting worried, and after walking for hours, they still had no idea where they were. It was a, and they were getting desperate. 

Just when they were about to give up hope, they came across an old cabin. The cabin was dilapidated, and it hadn't been used for a long time. 

The husband knocked on the door, but there was no response. Inside, there was little furniture, and the floor was covered in a thick layer of dust. They saw the walls -written in red paints, the words,'death, Death, Death 'were repeated over and over again. 

They were horrified to find that the paint was not yet dry. The couple became frightened. There was no other shelter, so despite the creepy writing on the walls, they decided to stay the night. The husband and wife wrapped themselves in an old piece of carpet to keep warm. They lay down together on the dirty mattress and managed to fall asleep. 

At midnight, They were awakened by a strange rustling noise. 

The husband went to the window and said,' Is there anybody out there? '

All of a sudden, he heard a loud clap. 

The man said in surprise, 'Yes, there is someone out there '" He leaned out the window, and his eyes scanned the darkness 'Are you the owner of this cabin?' He Asked 

Clap ,Clap ."

Are you a man? 

Clap, Clap .

'You are a woman.then ?' 

clap ,clap .

A chill ran down his spine ."Did you come here alone? 

Clap, Clap .

'How many are with you? 

'Clap, Clap, Clap Clap Clap-

"Are you a human? Are you here alone? " Clap once for each person or uh thing with you "

CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP———–