Chapter 2: Finding A New Girl

The next day from the whole situation about Nikki and no one has say anything about Nikki that makes Mac even happier. Mac was looking for more information about his father as he spotted a girl was walking towards his way. That makes Mac to remember his day with Nikki but he was having trouble concentrating about his father more about Nikki. Mac just didn't think that girl looks anything like Nikki and she looks really familiar to him. Jack was calling him as Mac looked at his phone and hang up on him. Nothing wouldn't be making Mac even happy because he was hopeless on finding a better girlfriend than Nikki. He saw that girl was walking by and she was looking for Starbucks.
Penny: Excuse me, can you help me.
Mac: Sure. Where are you heading to?
Penny: I'm looking for Starbucks and I don't know my ways around here.
Mac: I'll walk with you to Starbucks.
Penny: Okay.
They walk to Starbucks as Mac pointed where Starbucks was at and she was happy that Mac found it for her.
Penny: Thank you so much.
Mac: You're welcome and you want me to come in with you.
Penny: Sure.
They both got Starbucks coffee together as they sat down and they were talking to each other.
Mac: Oh and I never got your name. So what's your name?
Penny: My name is Penny.
Mac: Hey Penny, my name is Angus MacGyver. I work for US Government.
Penny: Oh so you do huh.
Mac: Yeah and you seem to be really nice.
Penny: Oh thank you.
Mac: You're welcome.
Jack was walking as he saw Mac with Penny as he stop walking and he looks at Mac talking to Penny. Jack call Matty about Mac is talking to Penny and Matty was surprise about Mac and Penny. Jack hang up his phone as he walk in to Starbucks and Mac looks at Jack.
Penny: Oh so you have a company and I'm sorry that I waste your time.
Mac: No you didn't waste your time and Penny, I would like you to meet Jack. Jack, this is Penny.
Jack: Well hi Penny.
Penny: Hi.
Jack: So you and I can have a talk about why you haven't answer my call.
Mac: Excuse us Penny, I'm sorry that I have to go and can I have your number.
Penny: Sure. *She typed her phone number to his contact.*
Mac: Thanks so much Penny and see you around.
Penny: You're welcome and see you around.
Mac and Jack went to the house as Mac seen everybody. Matty was concerning about Mac was talking to Penny at Starbucks and he was wanting to know about Penny so much.
Matty: Mac, where have you been and we was waiting for you to show up.
Mac: I'm sorry Matty, I was helping Penny out and she's new in town.
Riley: And you guys decided to drink coffee together without showing up.
Mac: Yeah and Jack, I really want to be alone right now and I just want to find a better girlfriend than Nikki.
Jack: Okay Mac, I was trying to figure out this pattern here and I have to know the information.
Mac: Then why are you trying to get in my business for?
Jack: That Penny girl that you are talking about is probably trying to be like Nikki.
Mac: I don't think she is and she's not wearing any disguises or anything like that.
Bozer: How can you be so sure?
Mac: I don't think her hair is a wig.
Cage: Does that mean we actually saw the name tag?
Mac: What name tag?
Jack: We saw the name that we found and we think it's Nikki.
Mac: No I don't think so and how can it be Nikki.
Riley: Well it was when you wasn't watching her as she took off her name tag.
Mac: Are you that serious?
Bozer: Yeah man and we're so sorry Mac.
Mac: *Ran out of the house as he went to Starbucks and he saw Penny.* Penny, we need to talk right now.
Penny: *Walks up to Mac as she walks with him.*
Mac: Are you sure that you're really Nikki Carpenter?
Penny: No I'm not and I don't know anything about Nikki. Mac, whatever has gone into you and you must calm down.
Mac: You're right Penny and it's my crew. They think you look like my ex girlfriend Nikki but I don't believe them.
Penny: Yeah and they might think I'm Nikki Carpenter but really I'm not.
Mac: Hey, you want to come over to my house if you want and I can show you some of my pictures of her.
Penny: Sure.
Mac and Penny went to his house as the crew looks at them together. Jack, Riley, Bozer, Matty, and Cage are shocked that Penny doesn't look like Nikki as Mac prove them that she's not Nikki Carpenter.
Matty: That's Penny.
Mac: Yes and y'all thought that Penny looks like Nikki. Well you all got it all wrong and this is Penny.
Bozer: She seems really nice and pretty.
Riley: That's Penny Johnson right.
Penny: Yes and you know my name already.
Mac: What the hell is going on?
Jack: Nikki called while you ran out of the house to find Penny and she wants you back with her.
Mac: *Was very paranoid as he didn't know what to do now.*
What will happen next? Will Mac answers to Nikki's calls or ignore it? Will he go out with Penny or Nikki?
Find out on the next chaper