Chapter 1

Here it comes. This is the day. It finally came after a long wait. Everything seems right. Nothing should go wrong. Because by the end of this day I'll be someone different. At least that was what I though, and hoped. And it was. But it wasn't the expected difference.

Black suit, red necktie, shoes, quartz silver watch, crystal blue eyes, dark brown hair, spiked along with a confident smile. This was all I was able to see as I stared at my reflection in the recreation changing room before heading toward the main hall where all the crowd was. Handsome much?*smirks* Well, I guess being the billionaire's son has its positive parts. I know what you're thinking so hold that thought because: 

 1- No, this isn't my wedding party. Chill, I'm only 18. 

2-No, I'm not mama's spoiled boy. I've been properly raised like any other teen...Okay maybe not. But I'm definitely not like those bad boys who brag about their cars, palaces, girls, phones... Should I continue? Believe me, You'll get bored, because the list is long.

How do I know? Dear me, that's the definition of my life!

The only thing we have in common is our parents being billionaires, and handsomeness of course. *smirks*. Okay I need to work on being modest. Something I clearly lack, and urgently need when dealing with real life. I need people to take me seriously.

I see you there, sighing. Bored much? 

Gee am I that boring to you? I guess I'm turning into dad.

 Chill, you know what I do when I get bored? I tap that amazing red application on my iPhone screen, grab my sunglasses and head toward the rooftop. As I take the elevator I grab my jumbo sized popcorn (thanks to my red app). Maybe I need to change it to white? I don't know since popcorn is white in color. But then I have white reserved for my milkshake. Ugh, I'll solve that later.

 Anyways, I reach the rooftop and enter my helicopter. The moment I do, the pilot starts it, and the next thing we do is that we're flying. He takes me in a good 20-minute flight before my popcorn runs out and I crave for Pepsi. Why aren't there air stations or hot air balloons selling those necessary stuff? Ill report that to dad the moment I get my feet back on the ground. Because  right now, my feet can't  touch the ground. 

My feet, feet can''t touch the ground,

And I don't hear a sooouunndd.. Ohh yeaaah.

[Pause] back to reality.

Great, now you can now drop this book and do the same *smirks*

Still reading?  Tough Luck, let me guess? Don't have an awesome helicopter like mine? Or a red app? Or you're just too lazy to get your ass off the comfy couch. *smirks* I'll go with the third option.

Yeah, right. I need to work on my smirking. Number two in my To-Do list. But what to say? It's a family thing, blame my genes for it.

Back to where I was, in the main hall. I walked along the red carpet until I finally found my seat next to dad. We sat there, waiting for the ceremony to start. My graduation ceremony.

To me, high school was the last place where I'll be watched over. Because after that I'll live my life the way I wanted, with no rules. Or should I say: My life, my rules. *smirk*