The first night

It was like any other day. I got dressed watched tv then browsed the internet. Nothing new. But it did happen to be New Year's Eve which meant there were plenty of parties around. And~ maybe some cute boys will go.I go back to my laptop and see where the biggest parties are happening." We'll definitely go to one."That's where i met him. But I'm getting ahead of myself let's get to the party. So it was around nine and set to last until 12. There were lots of drunk people and stupid guys but he stood out. Just a cute boy that looked ready to pop from his shyness.I smiled and walked over"Hey there cutie." I giggle softly. Now before i continue lets take a second to describe me and him. My name is Luna and I am a futa or well dickgirl I suppose. I stand at 6 feet tall with dark brown hair and D cup breasts. He was a feminine boy with dyed light purple hair, standing at around 5 foot with the most adorable blush, but enough of descriptions back to the story."H-hi." he replied shyly looking up at me his blush growing."Heh you don't seem to really want to be here hon"I giggle at his blush. "N-no." my friend said this was the best party in town. I smirk"Well if you want we could go somewhere private. Maybe you'd like that better?" he just shyly nodded.With that I led him out of the party and down the street to my house.He smiled as he stepped in"Thank you." "Oh you're very welcome cutie." giggles and pours us both a glass of wine. As he sips I smile."So tell me about yourself."He blushed"Well my name is Noe and I'm kinda shy and umm I get mistaken for a girl a lot." I giggle softly"Well Noe my name is Luna and you only get mistaken because you're so adorable."He blushed hard"N-no!" I smirk"Mhm. And that blush helps alot."giggles as he puts his hands behind his back and looks down at his feet shyly."Aww." kisses his cheek making him blush but smile a little"W-what was that for?" "For being so cute~"I smirk as I kiss his lips but he doesn't resist but kisses back deeper making me smirk wider as I pin him on the couch kissing deeply for a few minutes before pulling away gently."Enjoying yourself cutie?" He shyly nods smiling not minding being pinned"Mmmn take off your shirt." he blushed and does so exposing his skinny body and flat stomach.I giggle and kiss again my hands drifting to his ass and squeezing gently making him purr softly."Such a cute sissy." I pull away and smirk"Strip for me." he blushed hard"I-I.." he stops and strips blushing as he covers his crotch with his hands and I grin"Stay here." I go in my room and get some clothes the comes back and tosses him the bright pink thong"On now sissy~"He slides it into place showing off his small package as I hand him a tight shirt that shows his belly and a skirt. He blushes putting both on as i take off my shirt and jeans showing off my big breasts and bulge."Like what you see sissy?"He nods gently and I pull him into my lap my bulge against his bare ass."Grind little sissy~"I whisper in his ear smiling and purring as he grinds his girly ass against my straining bulge."Mmmmn fuck~ take my panties off no hands only teeth."he blushed and got on his knees pulling down my panties with his teeth and staring at my 12 inch cock.I giggle and press the tip to his lips purring as he wrapped them around the tip and sucked softly licking and sucking as he moves further down my hand guiding the back of his head,within minutes I started fucking his throat forcing him to take my whole cock as i came hard down his throat panting softly. I smile at him as i pull my cock free and pull him up on top of me then carry him to bed smiling as he falls asleep and I kiss his forehead looking at the clock as it hit 12 o'clock"Happy New Year's my little sissy see you in the morning." That was just the first night he wasn't nearly ready for what was to come.