before chapter 1

Prologue

"Do you think we've out run them?" Mikayla says behind us heaving and wheezing.

"No. Silly girl you can never out run an assassin, let alone hundreds." Mitch beside me said bare golden chest glowing in the sinking sunlight.

Mikayla growled in warning only making him growl.

"Oh would you two just shut up already I don't need this crap."
I growled looking down the cliff at the raging waves crashing against the rock. remind me why i brang them again. i enternaly moaned

"Alright now we climb!" i yelled over the bickering

Everyone nodded.

All but one... God forbid there is always one.

" do you think I'm going to climb Down that..." Elliot pointed.

"What's wrong bro scared of heights?"
I jumped backwards of the cliff watching as I fell meters below before latching onto the stone welcoming the pain that skun the skin my fingers.

I watched as they all followed even mikyala gave it a go who to my surprise managed to grip onto the Rock.

Elliott looked like he was counting to ten and about to jump but decided against it earning him a good shove from grey who smirked down at me.

Cocky bastard

Elliott squealed but latched on.

Grey to was down to our level 1/4 down the cliff.

"Alright everyone start looking my hideout is somewhere along the ridges 2/4 more down. And try not to get crushed by the waves there's enough bones around the place already:"

most of the other snickered at my comment and laughed at the others faces continuing to climb down further.