Chapter Eight

A\N: I have tried to upload this chapter all week but with the glitches that Wattpad is currently experiencing it hasn't been posting or it posted something completely different from what I wrote. Sorry for the confusion but I had no control over it.

*Deke\Butch*

  "Butch, Knockout," Agent T said as we entered his office.

  "What's the job?" I asked taking a seat in one of the chairs.

  "Justin More was killed while he was leaving his office building on the night of November sixth. It has recently come to attention that he was killed because he was hacking into his bosses network gathering incriminating evidence against him. Now with all of this said we think at Morey's killer may go after his wife and young children who have been said to have moved back here from LA wanting to be close to her family."

  "Bailey," I said shocked.

  "What?" Knockout growled and I handed him the file before getting up an pacing the floor. "We weren't wrong about something being wrong."

  "Bullet will kill us if he finds out that she is in danger because of that asshat that had her staying in LA."

   "So what do you plan on doing?" Agent T asked.

  "We'll have to tell Bullet because he is her Uncle," Knockout said.

  "Not yet," I said. "If we tell him now he'll demand answers and she'll fight him tooth and nail. But if we can get her to open up to us we won't have as big a fight in getting her to let us help."

  "Do whatever you need to get her to open up and see if she knows anything about what her deceased husband was up too and then get back to me. Asap."

~~~

  After leaving Agent T's office I drove around town for a while before heading towards Bailey's house going to see if I get start getting her to open up about her dead husband.

  "Can I help you?" The kid from the other day asked when he opened the door.

  "I'm here to see Bailey," I said. "Names Butch."

  "That's your biker name your real name is Deke and Bails talks about you all the time," the kid grinned and I narrowed my eyes on him not liking that he called her that nickname. "Bailey, Mr.Sexy biker is here for you. FYI, I'd totally snatch that up before some other person does."

  "JONAS!" Bailey yelled. "Shut your mouth before I call your boyfriend and tell him you're flirting with other men."

  "You wouldn't," the kid gasped as I followed him to the kitchen.

  "Yes, I would," Bailey smirked turning around. "Now go wash up and watch Zita while I finish cooking."

  "Yes mother," the kid pouted and left the room.

  "I swear one of these days I'm going to smack him in the head," Bailey muttered before giving me a smile. "Hi Deke."

  "Hi," I nodded. "What was that all about?"

  "Just Jonas being Jonas," she sighed turning back to the stove and I move to where I was standing beside her. "Any particular reason why you're here."

  "What? Am I not allowed to come see my bestest friend whenever I want," I said pretending to be hurt. "That hurts Puppy."

  "Suck it up crybaby," she smirked and I chuckled. "You hungry?"

  "Starving," I smiled before grunting when she shoved a stack of kitchen plates and silverware into my chest.

  "Go set the table," she said grabbed the pot that had what I think is Chicken Alfredo in it and walked towards the table. "Jonas foods ready!"

  "WAIT FOR ME!" the kid yelled before I heard thundering feet on the stairs ad a second later the kid was sliding into the room with Zita in his arms.

  "Give me my baby and you grab the can of peaches out of the pantry for Zita," Bailey said as she took Zita from the kid. "Go ahead and fix you a plate Deke."

  All through dinner I watched Bailey as she fed Zita before she ate herself and then afterward the kid took Zita upstairs saying something about Kalum wanted to see the small princess.

  "You don't have to do this," Bailey said as I washed the dishes. "I have a dishwasher for a reason."

  "I don't mind," I said giving her a smile to which she groaned.

  "I'm going to the basement," she muttered before disappearing through the basement door and I quickly finished the dishes before following after her only to freeze in the doorway as I watched her move to the beat of the music.