Torn (Foolish 4 FanFic)

Chapter 1

"Who will it be? Me, Robert, Alex or Zach?" Austin asked me, in a calm tone even though I could tell he was annoyed at me.

How could it feel so right but so wrong at the same time? Was it possible to be in love with more then one person? To be in love with four people? No it can't be. What if it is? How could i choose just one? I know it sounds greedy, wanting all of them, but I couldn't see my life without them.

Why are they making me choose between them? It's not fair. Pick one and lose the others or don't pick and lose them all. Hard. Why can't they be one person, then this wouldn't be happening.

The breezy wind claws into my bare skin, while the sun began to set for the day. The sky emerges into reds and oranges, as the birds flew among it. Dark, heavy clouds rolled their way across the sunset, blocking out its colour.

Either one of them offends me their jacket as all five of us stood outside my door in the cold. Me, Zach, Austin, Robert and Alex looked at each other in silents. The only sound came from the rustling of the leaves, and the slight hooting of the wind. Glancing from Alex to Zach to Austin back to Alex and then to Robert, my eyes began to tear up.

If I chose one I would miss everything about the rest of them. Why did this happen to me? It was the best but also the worst thing that could happen to anyone. I would break at least one person's heart.

Suddenly, after what seems like hours Alex broke the muted noise between us.

"Kendal, you can't expect us to wait on you forever, it's not fair on us. Can't you see that?"

"Of course I can see that, but you don't know how hard it is for me." Blinking back the tears; I announce "I love ALL of you!" My voice cracks. I could see understanding in all of their eyes as water droplets began to flood my view.

"It is as hard as you as it is for us guys." Robert tells me "All us guys are sitting on hope that you will pick us however, we all know whoever you pick the rest of us promised to stay away-"

"-But that's the thing I don't want to lose you." I cut in staring into each of their eyes one by one.

The heavens started to open and rain droplets fell to the ground. As the rain drop down it causes me to admire the boys. Austin's perfect stuck up hair become flat to his face. Alex's white t-shirt became see through, it fastens itself to his skin, showing his chiselled body which hid under the fabric. The rain sunk deep into my skin making me cold. I rubbed my arms to regain heat.

"My head is all over the place; please let me have a little time to think about it?" I ask them.

Looking at each other before giving a little nod. I stood staring at each them before zach hugs me. Austin follows giving me a hug to before planting a kiss on my cheek. Alex does the same. Lastly Robert repeats it however, he holds me for a little bit longer. His body heat transfer itself to me, making me grip tigher. I just want to hold him and for him not to let go.

Although at the same time I needed to feel Austin's lips against mine, Zach hands locked within my hand and Alex's arms wrapped around my waist.

Pulling away from Rob I open the door and lock it behind me. Running into my room, I let the tears fall down my face. They came down fast. I breath out some air that I didn't even know I was holding.

So this is it. It time to choose. Time for me, Kendal Moon to choose between Zach Dorsey, Austin Mahone, Robert Villanueva and Alex Constancio.

Also time for me to break up the Foolish 4.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sooo this is the first chapter, what do you guys think? Hope you like it. Can you vote and also share this story. Also if anyone is good at making covers and would like to help me that would be amazing.