the blackout

i woke up at 3am to read for my chemistry exam.
when i got to my study desk i picked up  my cell er wer about 120 txts from Henry . He was reminding me it was my birthday . i didnt respond to any of e calls or texts.
i went for a quick shower at 5 am . i got out of the bathroom and went to my closet i put my hands on the golden handle and opened  it. i took out a pair of riped black jeans and a long sleeve top wc was white and my oversized shirt and put it on...i tied my hair up and put on some sketchers.i put on my choker and my guy watch. i took my schoolbag and books.i ran to the kitchen and took a few strawberries  and left the house. igot to school and saw someone standing at my  locker  ,I looked  closely  it was Henry  . He walked  away  from my locker and left the school campus  ..I got in and walked toward my locker I opened the locker and found a note and under  it was a small box.
The note"hey babie I know you don't like  your  birthday and all but I just wanted to show you how much u mean to me...
PS I didn't  do anything big cause of Lisa she scares e hair off my balls.
Love Henry. "
I felt like crying...he knew me aorta well.
I put e note in my mouth and chewed  it up.  I opened the small box and there  was a small bracelet  it was 24k . I couldn't  believe  it.  I put it on and  walked to the library  to read my chemistry notes for the last time.
It was lunchtime  and Henry still hadn't come to school  I was getting  worried.
I walked home it was raining.  I got home and started reading.  It was late in the evening and I was feeling hungry  which was so unusual I never  got hungry. I walked to the kitchen and saw mom and Brad sitting  at the counter smoking and drinking  . I walked  up to them in shock and said
"you guys still know I'm alive right"
They looked at me and laughed hard.  I walked to the sink and came back with water and I took away their cigarettes  and the alcohol and gave them water to drink. I walked back to them and my appetite  Was gone.  I started "well... how do you expect  me to act responsible when you can't. "
They laughed and looked back at me and told me I didn't belong to the family.
I was so confused  by this.
I ran outside and started walking in the rain.
I couldn't  see well cause I had been doing this for the past 30 mins which  meant  I was close  to Hens house. I walked to  the door and just there staring at it.  Then Henry opened it with a towel in his hand he must have seen me when I was walking. He wrapped the towel around me and walked me to the fire . I sat there and he brought me a cup of coffee  and a novel.  He sat in front of me started playing with my hair.  Before he couldn't say anything I couldn't see anything  with my glasses on. Everything just went black and I was on his chest .
*****
Don't forget to vote and I know that this chapter was a bit um  you know but I'm working on that. And don't forget to vote please