Chapter 1: Holy Hoe

Sabrina

"We are here today to settle the case of Sabrina Percy, a teenage prostitute, it has been decided that Sabrina is allowed to tell her story of how this came to be," the judge turned to me and I smiled shyly.

"It all started when I was 14, I'm 16 now, so yeah two years ago-"

"So you're telling me you've been selling your body for two years?" The cop who arrested me asked. I don't know why he's here, he arrested me two weeks ago for this. Maybe he's as curious as everyone else.

"Well maybe if you'd let me finish you'd know." I snapped at him. He rolled his eyes and waved his hand.

What a bitch.

"It all started when my mother started using money for her drug addiction." I frowned thinking about it. "She was smoking weed and pcp, always tripped out ya know? We started to get poor and I needed money. So I found a pimp. He said I looked 25 and the scum, the men, would love to get a piece of me," I looked at the crowd of people. My dad looking disappointed in me.

"Oh no need to look disappointed dad, it's not like you were in my life much anyways," he looked at me, kind of angry

"Carry on, I assume this will be a long story," the judge folded her arms and looked at me.

"It definitely will be," I smirked at her and looked at the cop who arrested me. He plays a pretty big part at the end of this long story.

Guess you'll have to read and see how.

Y'ALL I WAS THINKING OF THIS STORY AND MADE A WHOLE PLOT OMGGG.