Chapter 7: Bougie hoe

Sabrina

My new pimp wasn't letting me go that easy. He kept raising the price, but my original one wasn't budging. Oh I forgot to say, my old pimps name was Jeremy, in the streets of course. I don't know his real name. My new pimp's name was George. That was his real name.

As I said though, George was raising my price. Jeremy wasn't giving up at all. He was determined to get me back, I started to love him even more.

Joshua snorted.

"What do you even know about love?This man didn't love you, if he did he would've made sure you didn't get into this mess from the start."

"Now when did I ever say he loved me back?" I tapped my manicured nails on the wood of the box. I need a fill in.

"Never, bu-" I cut him off.

"Ah, ah, ah, I don't want to hear it. I never said he loved me. I was probably a good slut to him."

He shut up and let me tell my story.

I was sold back to him for 100k. He felt like it was worth it, he didn't want to know I was getting abused like I was.

That night, we had sex. It was our first time ever doing it.

After that, I became one of the most hated prostitutes in the streets.

No one knew how young I was except Jeremy. George thought I was 18. I was still 15, only a few months ago.

I was hated because of how everyone would always request for me, or if they seen me in the streets they would get me and not anyone else.

I was also hated by Jeremy's other prostitutes because I was the only one he slept with. He also showered me in diamonds and gold. He let me come home 3 times a week, sometimes more. He also took me on shopping sprees every two weeks.

My friends never asked about me. For all they knew I was a drop out, I mean I never went to school to begin with.

Then there was smart people who knew better and heard about the rumors. I never confirmed anything though. I couldn't, I would've lost all I had.

" You never knew any girls your age?" Joshua asked, sounding genuinely curious for the first time.

"Of course I did. They didn't like me, I was competition. I had one friend though. Do you want to hear about her?"

"It might give us more insight on this case so, go ahead, Percy." I cringed at what he called me. I noticed how his lip twitched when I did.

I wonder if he was lying about not knowing about my age.

White wRIst