14 | wildest dreams

"I thought heaven can't help me now.
Nothing lasts forever, but this is gonna take me down
He's so tall and handsome as hell
He's so bad but he does it so well
Ican see the end as it begins."

12 | wildest dreams

•Olivia

"What kind of a fucked up person are you? Ryder doesn't know we aren't mates! He won't understand that I just did it because I was in heat and you are my mate. It was my body speaking, not me."

Chance's triumphant look faltered and he looked at me with an icy expression.

"Your body speaking and not you? Are you telling me you regret whatever happened between us yesterday?"

His blunt question took me off guard. I opened my mouth and closed it. Trying to form a reasonable sentence. Should I tell him the truth?

I took a deep breath and nodded my head confidently. "Obviously I regret it. Infact... I am glad you stopped. I am we didn't end up mating, because I would have regretted a lot more today morning."

Chance growled at my rawness and he pinned me against the table by placing both his arms on my either sides.

His eyes turned black telling me his wolf was trying to take control. He was filled with anger and his jaw ticked in fury.

"Oh really?" He gritted out. "You regret it, huh?"

I nodded. My eyes challenging him. I was doing this deliberately. I wanted a reaction out of him. It gave me some sort of sadistic joy in knowing I could affect him like that.

"So you are telling me that if I do this." He leaned in, and brushed his lips against mine. "You will stop me?"

I gasped and my heart started thudding fast when I felt his lips against mine. Even though he applied barely any pressure, and his lips just touched mine, I could feel million firework burn behind my eyes.

My whole body reacted to my mate and tingles rose under my skin.

My eyes closed on their own accord and I leaned in to his touch. I felt his smirk and he placed a hand on my cheek, angling our faces.

I stood on my tiptoes, pressing our lips closer, but he chuckled, pulling away. I almost whined at him for pulling away but his lips moved to my neck and I bit back a sigh of pleasure.

His other arm wrapped around my lower waist and he pulled me flush against his body.

I was so close to him that I felt every dip, ever curve of his body. I felt his muscles and v-line. Reminding me of how I saw him shirtless last night.

His lips worked on my neck as he left wet, open mouthed kisses up to my jaw and sucked on it.

I had bite my lip to stop myself from moaning. His tongue licked me all the way to my collarbone and he nibbled on the hickey he gave me yesterday.

It was right were his mark will lie. Right where my sweet spot was.

I threw my head back and moaned, "Chance."

One of my hands went to clench on to his shoulder, while the other explored his back through his shirt. His muscles tensed everywhere I touched and me and my wolf were extremely happy that we could get that reaction out of him.