5. Gun- This Is Our Fight (Slight Lime)

Sorry if Gun seems a little OOC!

__________________________________________________________________________________________

I panted as I got off the cycling system at the gym. I looked at the guys gawking at me, and just rolled my eyes. Can I take a fucking break sometime? I need to work out in peace. I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Fuck off," I said, grabbing my water.

"Hey, I'm not going to harass you." I turned around to face a guy with a pair of sunglasses on his face, along with tattoos on his arms.

"Who are you?" I replied, drinking water. He chuckled.

"The name's Gun. Nice to meet you...?"

"(Y/N). (Y/N) (L/N)." I shook his hand.

"Let's talk somewhere private." I followed him to a corner. I don't know why I followed him, but for some reason I felt like I could trust him.

"What? You've dragged me all the way here to tell me something," I said, looking at him.

"Well, I've taken in interest in you."

"I get that a lot."

"No, not romantically... but more... financially." I cocked my eyebrow.

"What do you mean?"

"How would you like to be business partners?" I scoffed.

"Business partners? Sounds absurd."

"I mean, raking in 5,000,000 dollars every year can sound absurd... But if you don't want to-"

"Hey, hey, hey. I never said I didn't like the idea." To be honest, I was only doing this for money. I wasn't financially well-off, considering I had my family to take care of. I only did my "job" for medicine for my little sister.

"That's great. I'm sure your little sis will benefit from it as well."

"H-How did y-"

"Meet me near Inwan Mountain, at 5. Then we'll talk." He left, leaving me embarrassed and angry. How did this bastard get the best of me?

(Timeskip)

I saw the same man clad in a trench coat.

"You wanted to see me?" I asked, looking at him.

"Yes. Goo, come out." I saw another guy. He was blonde, and had the same pair of sunglasses.

"Why the fuck do you two have the same sunglasses? I swear, everywhere I go, there are these guys wearing fucking annoying sunglasses, I mean, come on!" I rambled, seeing the two. I gasped and covered my mouth.

"Sorry. I get carried away sometimes," I muttered, bowing. They both chuckled.

"Looks like you found a cute and courteous one, Gun." I cleared my throat and stood up straight again.

"So, what did you want to talk to me about?" I asked, stepping forwards.

"We wanted to test you on how well you can fight." I nodded, knowing well that I could fight.

"I saw your work the other day," Goo said, looking at me in amusement, "Great job taking care of that pest. I heard he was a black belt in Judo?" I nodded.

"And I think you need this money for your sister?" Damn, he knew too. I nodded, nevertheless.

"Well, the only aspect we need to test her on is her fighting ability against one of us, since she technically already fulfilled the money requirement." I breathed out, relieved.

"I'll face you," Gun said, smirking.

"Take off your sunglasses first."

"I will oblige, since it would be rude to not follow orders from a lady."

"Don't underestimate me, pal." He chuckled to reveal his scarred face, with two glistening dots as eyes. I smiled and stepped forwards.

"Don't go easy on me."

(Timeskip)

I coughed out a little bit of blood.

"Hey, you're pretty good," I said, looking at the man who was now battered and bruised all over, "It's a shame that you couldn't last long." I stood up, slightly wavering. Goo clapped from the sidelines.

"Well, Gun. You finally found someone that is better than you. And a girl, no less." I smiled, my eyes half-lidded. My vision was getting blurry. I collapsed onto the cool, hard ground as my vision went black.

(Timeskip)

I woke up in a house.

"Ugh..." I groaned, getting up. I heard the door open.

"You're awake."

"Gun, what the hell?"

"I carried you over here, so be thankful." I huffed, looking down. I noticed my clothes were changed for me. I blushed, throwing a pillow at Gun. He caught it and chuckled.

"Hey! Who changed me?"

"I did."

"What the hell, man?!" I yelled, getting up. I hissed as my leg felt like a million needles was stabbing into it.

"Hey, hey. Take it easy." Gun rushed to help me. I grunted as he sat me up on the bed frame.

"Where am I?" I asked, still looking around.

"You're at my house." I rolled my eyes.

"No, duh Einstein," I said, flicking his forehead. I noticed his arm was wrapped up in bandages.

"Woah, hey. Did I do that?" I asked, pointing to his arm. He smiled a little.

"Yeah. But the good news is, you're my new colleague." I smiled.

"Thanks Gun."

"I have to say though, your body looked great, all spread out on the bed, half naked." I blushed and punched his arm.

"Hey! Pervert!" I screamed, laughing slightly. He chuckled and leaned closer to me.

"It's true..." he said, taking off his sunglasses. I smiled in appreciation. I looked into those black eyes and felt a small spark. We started leaning closer, and closer, and closer until our lips finally met.

It felt like a bunch of fireworks were going off in my stomach at the same time. He cradled my body closer to his as he got on the bed.

"G-Gun..." I moaned into the kiss.

"Hmm~" he hummed, smirking. His lips moved to my neck, sucking on the delicate skin.

"A-Ahhh~" I moaned, feeling him suck on my sweet-spot. He licked and bit it, creating a hickey on the base of my neck. He pulled away, licking his lips.

"What do you have to say now?~" he purred, nuzzling the crook of my neck. I giggled and flicked his forehead.

"I'm glad this was our fight."