Ch.4

(LILYS POV)

The next morning, I sat up in bed as the memories of the night before came flooding back to me. I looked at my clock, and saw it was still early, so I tiptoed down the stairs, careful not to wake anybody. I decided to make myself pancakes since there was nothing better to do. As I was about to flip a pancake, I heard someone behind me clear their throat. Startled, I quickly turned around to see who it was.

"Good morning." Harry said to me.

"Hi." I said trying not to make eye contact.

I turned back around and focused my attention to the pancakes. In the corner of my eye, I saw Harry take something out of the pantry and walk back to me. 

"I like my pancakes with chocolate chips." He said while sprinkling chocolate chips onto the pancake I was making.

I turned around to look him in the eyes, "Who said I was making these for you?"

"Me." He said with a smirk.

I didn't know what to say back to that response, so I took a handful of chocolate chips out of the bag in Harry's hand, and threw them all over him. He stood there for a moment, obviously shocked at my action, before he took the bowl of pancake mix and poured it in my hair.

10 minutes later, we both were laying on the ground- drenched in chocolate chips, pancake mix, and maple syrup- laughing hysterically. Once our laughter died down, Harry rolled over to look at me with a very serious face as he began to address a certain subject that I wanted to avoid:

"Hey, can we forget about what happened last night? I don't want it to be awkward between us, I mean we will be family soon. Friends?" He said as he took my hand and shook it.

I felt a surge of disappointment flow throughout me as he put me in the "friends" category. But I can't blame him. He is so utterly beautiful, what would he see in someone like me? And even if he did like me back, it doesn't matter, because just like he said, we will be family soon.

I put on a fake smile and shook his hand, "Friends."

**

I spent the whole weekend hanging out with Harry. Gemma went off to college so we were the only kids in the house. We got really close and learned a lot about each other- but unfortunately for me, it only made me even more attracted to him. I tried to put those feelings away when we were together, but in the corner of my eye, I would always stare at him and admire his angelic features.

 The weekend ended and I just assumed our friendship would continue in school. I guess I was wrong:

Monday morning came around and I woke up feeling very excited. Today would be the last day of school before spring vacation. During spring break, my dad and Anne are getting married and are bringing me and Harry along to their honeymoon in Italy. I got ready for school, and left to walk with Rae. On the way there, I told her about how Harry wasn't a cocky douchebag like she said he was. When we got to class, I looked around and spotted Harry. I walked over to him because I didn't seem him that morning before school. 

"Hey Harry!" I said with a smile.

"Oh. Hi." He said very quickly, not making eye contact. 

Just as I was about to ask what was wrong, one of his barbie-like friends walked over and stared at me in disgust.

"Harry… are you talking to a loser?" She said as she motioned to me. I looked at Harry, knowing that he would stick up for me, but he didn't.

"Erm…Of course not… I have no idea why she is over here." Harry said, turning around and not giving me a second glance.

I guess I was wrong. He is a cocky douchebag. 

I can't believe it. Just when we start getting along, and I start thinking that his stereotype was not true, he proves me wrong. The worst thing is, I have to call this kid family in less then one week.

(HARRYS POV)

I am such a fucking idiot. 

__________________________

**how is it? more coming soon! comments? xx**