Chapter 23: Arrangement

Ricky

After they searched me down I heard them interviewing Josie in the other room asking her a bunch of questions. Its been 3 hours and the raid was still going on. My office was wrecked with papers all over the floor as well as my drawers. I've been interrogated for 2 hours already and I was just ready to go home. All of the dancers were scared and I ensured everyone that it would be okay. Grant was talking to one of the officers and I was just relieved that I didn't become the owner of this club because this shit could've fallen on me. Now we have the broadcasters outside getting footage of everything and I wondered who called them and left a complaint. We had a warrant on possessions of drugs.

"This shit is crazy man" Dreux coughed. I gotta get some air he left. Shortly, Josie stormed out breathing hard. The officers were finally making their way out.

Josie

I couldn't breathe and I felt myself having an asthma/ anxiety attack. I was pissed I just got finished being interrogated for hours on something I didn't know anything about. "Yo, you good? Ricky asked. I shook my head trying to catch my breath. I had a terrible headache from the tear gas and I couldn't breathe. I felt my head get light and everything went black

His eyes widened "Oh shit" he ran over catching her before she hit her head on the ground.

"Josie" he called.

"You alright," he said. He looked around at everyone staring. "Shit," he said shaking her head a little. "What happened? Dreux asked running over.

"She fucking passed out" he said beginning to pick her bridal style to his car. Dreux opened the back door for him while he placed her in the car. They both looked at each other. "Yo, Josie" Dreux said

"Joselyn" he called. "What's her last name? He asked.

"Wilson" Ricky answered.

"Joselyn Wilson" Dreux called

"Man stop fucking around," he said pushing his arm. "Josie" Ricky called tapping her leg.

Ricky sucked his teeth grabbing the nearest magazine in the back of his car. He began fanning her face. "Pshh Nigga.. the fuck is that going to do" Dreux said. Josie finally opened her eyes gasping for air. She rose up placing her hands on her face. "Thank GOD" Dreux said. "My head hurts... I feel dizzy" she whined. "I got you" he said. Kamaya walked out handing her a water bottle. "Thankyou" she said lowly drinking the water. She was the only one that was reacting bad to this.

"Where's my phone... I have to get Morgan.. I have to get Jace" she said patting around the seat. "I'll go look for it" Dreux said. "You okay to drive? Ricky asked her. She shook her head slowly turning around. She opened the other door hunched over beginning to throw up. Ricky rolled his eyes but soon stopped once he saw her bottom tooted up in the air. He admired her curves and her thick legs. He snapped out of his train of thought once Drau handed him her phone. She had 20 missed calls from Erica as well as her baby sitter. Her phone began ringing and he answered it

"Hello" he answered

"May I speak to Josie. Who is this?

"I'm Ricky, her boss," he said. "well Ricky she's 4 hours late with picking up her kids. This is ridiculous I'm charging extra for the late fee ... this is inconsiderate as hell and to think I started to feel bad for her. I don't appreciate shit like this" she scoffed. I really wasn't in the mood for this right now and the last thing I needed was for some old lady trying to check me.

"Look, lady, some shit went down at the job. There was no way we could've communicated with you. So you can chill out with all of the acquisitions" I said.