Chapter 3

I explained them everything about how I survived.
They listened to me quietly.
When everything was over I could hear some of them taking a deep breath.
"So...your brother...he's in military as well?" RM asked.
I nodded looking down at the floor to hide the tears that were building up right now, blinking a few times I finally opened my mouth again," We're safe as long as we are here."
"It seems so." Jungkook said smiling at me.
I tried to smile back too.
Who knew that I would run into my favourite idols someday like this.
"Well, Yoongi hyung was doing great with the baseball bat." Jhope said excitedly.
"He was?" I asked.
He nodded and continued," We had to take a shelter as we got off the car...we hid ourselves in a high school, there were many zombies but Yoongi hyung got a baseball bat from somewhere and he was hitting them the next moment...he was doing great. We hid there because we thought Hyung will protect us  and he did."

"Well that's great!" I said looking at Yoongi.

He got flustered and mumbled" No big deal".

I giggled getting up and looking at their bag- packs," Feel free to be in my home. There are three rooms  in first floor to the right of the stairs...you guys can have them."

Some of them nodded and some just smiled.

I headed towards my room only to be stopped by Jin.

"Thank you, Eun-ah!" he said and bowed.

My eyes widened.

"I-Its okay, you know....no big deal" I laughed  awkwardly and bowed back then I just ran to my room.

Unknown's P.O.V

I was running, it was very dark now,I don't know where I  was going but I was pretty sure that this  wound that I have on my leg is getting worse in every single minute.

I don't know what to do or where to go....I seriously don't want to die like this so I tied the almost rotting area of my leg with a cloth tightly.

I was running out of breath when I came across this particular house....its light were on and I was getting some positive vibes from there.

So without anymore reluctance I opened the main gate and knocked the door.

Jimin's P.O.V.:

I am glad that we got some good place to stay and some ramen to eat for dinner.

Eun-ah was really kind to help, ARMY to the rescue!

I had to share a room  with Tae and Jungkook. I was going to go to the bed when Tae suddenly spoke,"How many days more are we going to survive?"

He was not blinking and his tone was highly different.

I heard Jungkook sigh.

"Yah! Hyung! Why are you saying this, as if we are going to die soon?"

His words encouraged me.

"We are not going to live for long too." Tae said again.

Aish, this boy!

Jungkook bit his lip and pulled the cover over his head and closed his eyes.

I know that he couldn't sleep after this weird and short conversation.

There was silence for a minute or two, no one moved.

"Eun-ah said that she wants to survive...." words came out of my mouth all of a sudden catching Jungkook and Tae's attention," we have to survive as well, there must still be a part, somewhere in the world which is not affected, where people are still breathing, smiling and hoping for a bright day every night and I want to see that day with everyone of you and Eun-ah as well."

They both kept staring at me. I returned their hopeful face a smile. They smiled back.

"Now its time to sleep, I am really tired." I said as I laid down in the large couch in the room while handing over the queen- size bed to them.

I almost drifted off to sleep when I heard a knock. 

I walked to open the door of the room realizing that the lights of the room I was sharing was still on.

I opened the door.

"Jin hyung?"