Sneak peak 2

As we are nearing the first sneak peak here comes the second one... i knewi did not update for last week but trust me i wanted to but couldn't. So here comes the next sneak peak... say me how it is 😉😉😉

This is subject to editing typing rewriting all....

Your love...

Bunny💋💋💋

______________________________________________________________________________

Advay...

 I slightly opened my eyes to find where I was. I found something nudging my neck. When I turned i couldn't help but smile. It was my love of my life the one for whom i wanted to live and for whom i would die.

I found my wife’s button nose caressing my neck. I smiled when I found her sleeping face near me. I broke down yesterday and said everything that had happen in my life from the day I can understand.

Finally I had a person to hold me and she made a promise of always being with me. After Chetna it was my lovely Saumya who held me when I broke down.

She held me , caressed my bleeding heart and caged in her heart with a promise that she will be with me. I thought she would leave me like others did, but she was here in my arms sleeping after what she heard about me.

Even after knowing the true me, the real monster, the real ME.

Wakey wakey wifie… I said in an animated tone , and I can’t figure from where the hell I got that tone. She snuggled deep in me and held my waist tight.

It is getting late wifie, wake up.i said caressing her head.  She did not respond but her breathe was making a warning sign that I should not mess with her for now. Kissing her temple I held her tight and closed my eyes with a beautiful dream of us.
______________________________________________________________________________

What is happening ?? I yelled at every one and there she was all smiling at me, but that doesn’t seems to be a smile to me. It had some intimacy her eyes and they were sparkling with an unknown desire and she dragged herself to me and kept her hand on my shoulder and screamed the other side which gave me a heart attack.

“Isn’t my husband hot ?!”

First bomb she acknowledged me as her husband and the second bomb was calling me hot. My heart was drumming. It was too damn audible and I wanted to smash her delicious lips with mine and claim her this very moment but I cannot and I don’t want that to happen infront of all. Once home will kiss her deep as if there wont be any tomorrow.

One random guy came to us and I held her waist automatically and she gave a proud smirk to him and kept her elbow on my shoulder and spoke, “ Now try to come near me… I will make sure you are not seeing the sun again.”

My grip was now tightened. I saw the door where my guards were standing and guarding us. One nodded and pulled the so called guy who tried to come near my wife.

She jumped and screamed “ Screw yourself damn shit….. “ my eyes widened.

She becomes rebel at times.

Wifie language, husked on her head. She turned and saw me with her eyes crooked and was about to shout at me but I held her mouth and screamed DJ change the song. It was the best night I am spending with her but I never knew this is going to be my worst ever night of my life and I am going to loose my wife once and for all…