My Bestfriends Delinquent Brother<3 *Chapter 19*

Okay guys sorry I'm so late with updating this. My power has been out for three days... and im soooo busy lately. Soo...

Here's the next chapter once again sorry for the wait.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*******************************~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We walked for a long time through the darkness of the woods.

You would think I would be thinking about our safety... but I was thinking about him the whole time.

I kept praying inside my head. I don't know what I would do without him.

But... this new guy... there is something about him...

I feel attracted to him. He's like a magnet or something. Plus he is very good looking.

I bet he can sing!!!

Oh my gosh listen to my mind babble. I need to be worrying. And not thinking about Matt.

The night air was warm and very sticky. I watched Matt with Emma in his arms sleeping.

He actually looked like he was carrying her and not taking her away to some gang hide out.

Tally was very quiet beside me and I didn't understand why. I stole a glance at her and she was just staring forward.

I leaned closer to her so I could whisper in her ear...

"What's wrong, Tally?" I whispered very slowly.

"We are going the wrong way."

After she said that I stared straight forward.

Where is he taking us??

A few minutes later he turned around and stopped.

"We have to cross this river up here. No one fall the tide will take you away." He said looking back and forth between us... but his eyes. They lingered on me.

"Where we going?" I asked. While Tally stared at me in shock.

He stared at me and then grinned. "My place."

20 minutes later we arrived at his house.

It was very nice. It was a big white farm house.

He even had horses and cows.

It was shocking that a guy like him lived here on a farm.

We walked up to his wide porch and he handed me Emma.

Well he untied my hands first.

He led us into a big living room.

That had two couches and two big looking comfortable chairs.

He also had a flat screen. Gang life was treating him good. I guess?

But even Tally herself was always going broke. She always had tons of money though.

So who was this Matt person?

I would make sure to find out.... Later though. Much later.

"Okay, you guys will all have separate rooms."

"Why" Tally said...her first question of the whole night. I was in shock.

"What Tally. Why what?"

"Why aren't we going back to your Daddy, Matt?"

HES THE GANG LEADERS SON!?!? THAT EXPLAINS A LOT!!

"He's getting old... he needs to get out of this business and I don't want to do it. I had a change of heart Tally. But I will be locking your doors when it's time for sleep. Which is well now."

We walked up his stairs to a long narrow hallway.

He stopped by the first door on the right and pushed it open.

"They all have bathrooms. Tally this one is yours, since I believe she will be taking care of the kid right?"

"Yes."

And without a single word to either of us she walked in her room and shut the door behind her.

I watched as matt locked her door and started walking down the hall again.

I stood in place... just staring at him.

"I need to take you to see your rooms." He said stopping without turning around.

"Will she be safe?"

"Yes."

With that I followed him to Emma's room.

It was the 5th door on the left. It was a big pink room with a canopy bed. It also had its own little sitting area. It was nice.

I laid her down on the oversized bed.

Her little sleeping body was nothing compared to the bed. She looked like a small lump in it.

It was funny... the funniest thing I seen in a couple of days. So I laughed.

But it was soon stopped by the staring Matt with a grin on his face.

"Sorry." I said while brushing past him to the door. Like I knew where I was going. Which I wasn't I swear I would get lost in this huge house.

"Let's go to your bedroom. It's the door across from this on the right" he said walked out her door to the next and opening it up.

My room was a yellow with a big bed also. It also had its own sitting area. It also had a dresser filled with books. There were big double doors that lead to the balcony.

I gasped in amazement at the room.

"You like it?" he asked and I could hear the grin in his voice.

"Yes a lot."

"Good meet me downstairs in 20 minutes. There is clothes in the dresser I'm sure will fit you." He said quickly closing the door before I could object.

Weird.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*********************************************~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, fan, and comment. :)

Do your thing.

15-20 votes??

That shouldn't be hard right? Ha-ha so many people read my story but like no one votes.

Soooooooo pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee voteeee!!!!