Kumamon Love Story

(A/N okay guyseu! I'm warning you that dis book is out of context, plain random and could have stories that goes way out of the box xd enjoy!)

Y/n Pov
You were at your all time fav store, and looking around to see a bunch of collectors stuff toys, and other collectibles. You have always loved collecting stuffies , at an age of 25
you are still a child at heart. Still though you love KUMAMON💙

"Omo! A new arrival! " you say inching near a glass case displaying something new. A kumamon stuffies , and a new one, it must be a limited edition one. " I am totally getting that yaaay! " you were getting so near to it , and with a decided face you were going to buy it and put it with all your other collections of your fav character 'kumamon' .

"Yaaaah! " you surprise yourself when you suddenly scream , grabbing everyone's attention, bowing your head at the inconvenienced people you turn to the stranger now holding the kumamon stuffies you WERE about to buy.

He looked very cool , with his perfect brown hair covering his beautiful eyes, pale sugary skin that was so admiring . Something about him flashes swag and cute at the same time. Who the heck is this guy? And btw you cannot forget that he is holding the kumamon stuffies huhu you were supposed to buy that tho T~T . You glare at him, and you step backed shocked as he took of his mask and cap.

"M-min yo-" he covers your mouth and not wanting to cause attention he drags you somewhere else after paying for the kumamaon stuffies in his hands.

Somewhere in a Garden Park 🌲🌺
" Yaaaah your- what are you ?" you blabber as soon as he uncovers your mouth.
" shhhh! will you stop screaming , miss" he glares at you, but then suddenly soften his face when he sees your teary eyed face. T~T

" Hey , hey Im sorry what's the matter ?" he comforts you , and touches your cheeks.
You feel 'butterflies' in your stomach from his touch.You don't even know why your crying , really. Probably because he has the kumamon stuffies you wanted to buy at the moment or a different reason ....your heart suddenly beats fast and screams at you"I MEAN YOUR BIAS YOU IDOLIZE AND ADMIRE AND SCREAM ABOUT IN BTS IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU! "

" That's cute." you see him as he flashes his famous gummy smile that got you smiling all the time.

" Bo? What are you saying? " You asked confusedly, wiping away the silly tears falling from your face.

" Nice to know that I'm your 'bias you idolize and admire and what was that? scre-" he says that loudly to you knowing you said all of your thoughts out loud without even knowing , so you tip toe and cover his mouth before he embarrasses you even more. You couldn't balance yourself and you end up crashing into him.

Alerted by your actions and the position you are in right now you stood to your feet and blush profusely.

" Are you alright? " he asks standing himself up. He asks you when he's the one toppled over. How caring , you thought.

" Yeah , Im good. And you, did I hit you anywhere?" he shook his head and flashes you a gummy smile. And you feel your cheeks turning pinkish warm. He suddenly gives you a boyish grin. ( yah daebak just how he changed from cute fluff 😻to swag hot boi 😎in an instant , it was a gift given to him , you presume)

" Hey-uhm I didn't catch your name ? " he asks confused and looking at you hoping for your answer. " Oh , annyeonghaseyo naneun Kim (Y/n) imnida" you say to him and did a bit of aegyo, doing heart signs and cute faces saying it. You caught a glimpse of pink tint on his cheeks and it transferred to your cheeks too , both of you blushing at the moment. How silly.

" He-y Y/n you wanna get an Ice cream? " he says rubbing the nape of his neck . ( cute shy boi) " Sure, why not." you both smile and he held your hand without warning and started walking, you walked fast behind him. His hands are so soft and warm, it warms your heart too. ( feelseu)

" I know an ice cream store near here, and they sell the best Ice cream." he says glancing back at you, you genuinely smile at him and nod.

A few more minutes of walking you arrive at "오 ㅁ 오 Iceu Creameu Shoppe" 🍦 A cute dainty place, with mint green, rose pink wallpapers , lively music and a white wooden chairs outside with tables that has cute umbrellas.

" Cookie dough , my all time favorite!! " you scream upon seeing cookie dough flavor displayed there. He laughs at you while you were looking like a little kid.
" What? Dessert specially Iceu Creameu makes you feel like a kid again, neh? " you aegyotastically insisted.
" Yup , let's get you some of that cookie dough flavor and one for me too. " he boyishly grins again , you couldn't help but friggin blush all the time. 'I swear , this man !' you thought.

He sits you down in a table and wait for him as he gets some Ice Creameu. Hihi xd ( child at heart) You see him as he orders and the cashier lady tchh flirts with him, he caught you looking and flashes you a gummy smile , with your heart contented you just smile to yourself as well.

He comes backs with two ice creams on his hands offering you one with the cutest gummy smile ever in the world! And both of you ended up talking about each other. Your likes and dislikes, hobbies and favorites. You both bonded and both felt a connection. Like you two meeting wasn't just a coincidence , it was fate made possible by yours and his fav character 'kumamon'. You liked the idea of that, a kumamon love story with Min Yoongi.

'Jigeum'

~ "And that is how me and your daddy met, dear. After that he was always adorably waiting for me and walks me home. And the best part is he gave me the kummamon stuffies and that melted my heart. Right honey? " you see him dozing off beside you. You were in your couch in your lovely home, cuddling with your two kids and your husband while watching tv comfortably. You hit his arm playfully seeing him sleeping. " DADDY YAHH SLEEPY HEAD ! " your 5 y o daughter Min ( y/c/n) scream and giggle and your 3 y o son Min (y/c/n) joins in the fun and pokes his sides.
" Yaah jagi , what ?" Yoongi wakes straight up. " You pabo, you fell asleep and I was telling the kids our story , how we met and I was at the best part too hmmp" you said still doing aegyo like always. " Aish , aigo mianhe kids , mianhe jagi... " Yoongi says kissing your forehead. "You know what, the best part of the story wasn't kumamon you know," you look at him with a 'what' look.

" It was YOU."

You both smile at each other and your kids cheer you on , Yoongi picks you up of of your feet and hugs you. " I love you Y/N jagi" you quickly give him a kiss. " I love you too Min Yoongi, my jagi"

" Know what I'm thinking?" Yoongi asks looking at the kids and you, all of you sharing the same thought and you all shout.

" Iceu Creameu!" you all laugh at your silliness.

Yoongi carries your son on his neck and you were holding your daughter's hand and Yoongi holds her other hand , hand-in-hand you walked happily to the Iceu Creameu Shoppe 🍦

From the first time you met Min Yoongi until jigeum he has always been the same handsome, swag , cute and the only man that makes your head turn and heart beat fast, and face profusely blush. Min Yoongi the man you met in a kumamon store and now , that kumamon stuffies is your most pride possession, never letting it go and never letting his love go too.

And you treasure it along with your ,
Happy Family.

~ A KUMAMON {Ice creameu} LOVE STORY 🐼. 민 욘기 fanfic love storyeu💕

Author Nimeu ~ Min Lisoo Jein 민 리수 제인 💟