BADBOY NEXT DOOR🔥

A/N Warning this story is 'bultorome' 🔥(idk if I used that right but I sure am going with it). and oh have a nice day reader nims😋

A fine Sunday night, in your comfy room all nooked up in your bed , you just finished watching  a load of movies in netflix and look at the clock and it was pretty late at night.
Meanwhile you decided to put down your computer and ...catch some Zzzzz

" Yaaahhh!!! ' dugs dugs dugs🎤 and more screaming and music was heard 👅

" Boya!?What is that noise?!" urgh! getting out of bed you realize that impending noise was coming from somewhere outside. You walk up to the direction of it.

And you ended up in front of your window in the corner of your room. You open the blinds and curtain and finally pluck open the windowsill.

It was him, again.

He was always like that; playing super duper loud music , having awesome  ..but loud parties ,I remind you.. and having 6 equally badass guys like him over at his house doing goofy stuff. Oh and he is also the famous BADBOY at Korean Crest High the school you both go too. It truly is a school for the richest. But you just got a miraculous scholarship there , as you yourself was a smarty pants.  Cause anyone who goes there is either a rich kiddo being heirs to either of their wealthy ass parents company , eqquiped with them 3 dolla chainz , with big house, big rings , load of dollars$ dollars$ . But no you didn't quite fit that category you were more on  a genius jjang jjang mman bong bong  kiddo and has a scholarship at the school.

You turn to see a super lit room, with guys jumping like crazy.  They were opening the burners and blue and red flames arise pffft weirdos I mean who would bring a stove in their room just to do that. And main problem is if they get their house on FIRE!! (oh weyoh! bowowow) They were getting too eccentric just ironing over a  guys chest. Wait what the flip ?! seriously. The dude was emotionless though, he seemed fine . You thought . You wanted to leave them in their own business and wanted to get some sleep.
But you couldn't .
" Stupid goddamn noise!?" you finally flip and grab the nearest item you could grab and unconciously throw it at his window. You finally became alert of what you did and hear a crashing sound. Glass breaking and dropping on the floor like crystals .
" Nonononono!" you covered your agaped mouth and ducked down to hide . Like that would help. Pabo (Y/N) you have been neighbors since like forever,and he already knows who could have thrown that. Across his room was yours , he isn't dumb he is actually top of the class too , surprisingly.
You wanted to take a little sneak peek at what happened next door.
"I'm doomed." you state to yourself ,with your eyes locking with the guy across from you, giving you a death glare.

~{next day}
You go to school the next day. Feeling like a zombie , you couldn't get enough sleep last night.
"Annyeong , (y/n)-ssi ! " Your bestest briend , Kang Alia Chan.
"Lili-ssi ! I'm so dead , huhu." T-T You complain to her. And so she asks why and you told her the story of what happened last night. Starring a stupid girl who broke their neighbor's gallant window across her room , and she receives a  meaningful death glare. You just finished telling Lili your story and she gasps loudly.
" You mean-your neigbor? Min-"  yaah you shush her.
" Shhh yeah yeah , him alright." 
" I never imagined you could do that to your crush's window tho (y/n)-ssi."
'kriiinngggg'
You were gonna hit her arm for that but she was saved by the bell.
There goes my first period. History. Yay.
Whole class you couldn't focus. A smirking , glaring face on your mind. You flick those thoughts away. And luckily, you survive through lunch time in the cafeteria.
shit last period you  had with him Min Yoongi.
You sat at the farthest back, avoiding all life forms.
Class finally finishes.
" Ok I'm  good now time to dash off" but before you  could a strong grip on your wrists pulled you  away from freedom,  from the school's  open doors.
You  tried to run and hit Yoongi  in his tummy but you failed and only got cornered in a storage room.
"Yah , you know what you did last night now didn't you? " a smirking Yoongi was inching near you.
You  slowly back away.
"You naughty girl." in a oh so husky voice, you feel beads of sweat running down.
Your back hits the cold wall.
'please wall just drag me in and save me jebal'
"Now  for what you did, deserves punishment. You just gotta do what we want you to do, kay jagii?"
All the other members arose from behind and holding the pockets of their pants getting excited. They all pull out money from their pockets.
"It's  on me boys, it's on me."

SUGA ONESHOT STORIES~On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara