2 | Above the clouds

Jungkook and Taehyung were both sad they had to leave as it was time for their flights to depart.

However, they didn't even realise they were boarding the same flight.

"I'm gate 27" Taehyung says gently. "Really? Me too!" Jungkook responds.

"Woah, that's crazy haha" the elder says.

They both boarded the plane and happened to end up sitting next to eachother too.

"Wow, what a coincidence" they both say in unison.

I SERIOUSLY MUST HAVE DONE SO WELL IN MY PAST LIFE TO DESERVE THIS, jungkook thinks to himself, with a huge smile on his face.

The flight was about to take off, as the flight attendants were giving the emergency warnings.

Taehyung noticed Jungkook looking down nervously, grasping his hands tightly. He must be scared of flying.

How adorable, he thought.

He gently grabbed Jungkook's hand and looked into his eyes and gave him a warm smile, which put him at ease. "It's okay, don't be nervous" he said softly.

Jungkook smiled in response and looked back down, however more calmly.

As the flight took off, he subconsciously tightened his squeeze on Taehyung's hand, which earned a smile on the elder's face. 

Taehyung smiled at the thought that he was slowly earning his trust. 

They were now above the clouds, and Jungkook was stunned by the beauty of the skies. But it was nothing compared to the beauty sat beside him.

"By the way, can I get your number?" Taehyung says. "Yeah, sure" Jungkook responds as he takes his phone out of his pocket.

He hands it to Taehyung to enter in his number, and he does the same with his phone.

"I'll save you as Kookie" he says with a cute smile. "I'll save you as TaeTae" the younger responds with a giggle.

Jungkook started to feel sleepy, as he only got three hours of sleep today. The same goes for Taehyung.

Jungkook was drifting off to sleep as his head starting falling to the side every few seconds. Tae was dying inside from the cuteness of this little bunny beside him.

He gently places his head on his shoulder, with his hand still holding his. He places their hands on Taehyung's lap as he starts to rub the younger's hand slowly and softly, creating a calming aroma for him.

He then places his head on top of Jungkook's and starts to drift off to sleep with him.

They had now reached their destination, and they thankfully made it to Morocco.

However, they were quite sad at the fact that they now had to go their separate ways...

SIKE. Little did they know they're going to be staying in hotel rooms RIGHT OPPOSITE EACHOTHER. (hehe spoiler)

"It was really nice to meet you Taehyung" Jungkook says at the airport entrance, ready to leave with his family. "It was really nice to meet you too Jungkook" he says with a sad smile.

Jungkook couldn't help but give the elder a huge hug, which made them both smile. Taehyung wrapped his arms around Kookie tightly as he hugged him back.

They then separated and left the airport with their families.