The Feeling

I'm sitting in Economics class when all of a sudden I get a text from Markus. He told me to come out of class and to meet him near the nurses office. I calmly asked my teacher to leave class to use the "restroom" she agreed and I proceeded down to my destination. My heart is pumping what if I get caught is circling through my brain as I walk down the steps to the first floor of my school. I make a right into a little hallway near the nurses office there's a private room where the basketball team hangout before games that is always locked but lucky for us...he had the key. 

*******************************Back Story****************************************

Markus is a senior that is on the basketball team so he is super popular. Not only that he is freaking hilarious and cute as hell. So he gets his way most of the time, literally all he has to do is go to the basketball coach and ask for the key. I met him 1st semester of my junior year, our ASL(America Sign Language) teacher partnered us up for a group project one day, where we had to practice fingerspelling to each other simple words he fingerspelled the alphabet really fast and tried to make me guess as if it was a word. Before class ended he asked for my number in sign language and I fingered spelled it to him. (We were not aloud to talk in ASL class only sign) We have been talking on the phone and text only because 1st semester is basketball season so he is always busy with games and practices. But now is my chance to have him one on one.

***********************************End of Backstory*****************************************

Now standing in the hallway I guess I made it there first because seconds later Markus pops out of the nurse office. How long you been waiting he asked " Not long" I answered he smirked and brushes beside me to unlock the private room. I follow behind his footsteps feeling my body temperature change I know now it is about to go down.

He turns to faces me and pulls me in for a lustful kiss. His hands are trailing all over my body I feel a tight grip on my ass I feel my self warming up. He begins to pull my pants down along with my under garments. I lifted his shirt while still kissing tongues intertwining.  He finally sets me on a little book self in the corner where no one can see and spreads my legs, I begin to pull his pants down. He only put the tip in teasing me I was so ready like so ready like Little Ceasars Hot N Ready. He enters me slowly so that I could feel every inch of him. I let out a soft moan as he sped up the pace Oh My Goodness it felt so good. I'm grabbing him by his back leaving scratch marks. He finally lifted my shirt and unclipped my bra unleashing my size D breast out he's sucking the nipple while he's still inside of me making me moan even louder. I dont want him to stop, he kept changing the pace when he went slow I can just feel the pleasure of his veins rubbing up against my g-spot.  When he speeds up my precious hole cant take his huge size cause my juices to drip down to his balls. "Get up" he said I submitted before getting another wet kiss from his soft lips.

 Now face pressed against the bookshelf and my ass tooted up I am breathing heavy legs are numb..shaking even. What have I gotten myself into but its too late to turn back now .He inserted me aggressively hitting me from behind Bam Bam! Bam! was all I heard as he pumps into me. I never stop moaning and he never stops pumping me. I feel stings of of slapping my ass Fuck I hope no hears cause we going wild in this room right now.  I am guessing he is close because he starts to pull out and sets me back on the counter. My head falling back against the wall, I am weak at this point cant feel legs my hole feels sensitive to the touch and I cannot stop shaking. As he kisses my neck my eyes are rolling to the back of my head "Damn" I whispered he had a smirk on his face knowing that he was killing me the right way. He finally climaxed his hot substance all over my stomach. Were both breathing hard and laughing "Damn I still cant stand your ass" he says as were fixing our self's up "Sure whatever just text me when you wanna run it again" I say. He walks over to the teachers desk and grabs some disinfectant wipes to clean my juices of the shelf. I proceed to get dressed, he kisses me one last time before I exit.