Green

"I got green." You said.

"Oh great." Sasori mummbled.

"What? Did I get you Sasori?" You asked.

"No but you did get-." Sasori got interrupted.

"Me un." Deidara said and stood up and glared at Sasori. "Why did you say oh great Sasori-danna?"

"Because all he is going to do is talk to you about what he thinks is true art. If I was in there with you I would teach you real art, not his pathetic crap."

"Sasori don't be so mean. You know that I'll always think your art is better." You said and walked up and gave Sasori a hug.

He hugged you back and you heard a slam.

"What was that?" You asked.

"Deidara went ahead and got into the closet." Konan said.

"But why did he slam the door?"

"He was probably mad at you hugging Sasori when it is your turn with him." Kisame said, acting like he knew everything.

"Well then I guess I should go in there then." You said and walked to the closet door, opened it and stepped inside.

"Since we find that you and him paired together will be hilarious we decided to give you twenty minutes in the closet." Kisame said and shut the door.

"Thanks Kisame." You said, your voice filled with sarcasm.

It was dark in the closet and you couldn't see anything.

"Deidara? Are you in here."

"Yeah un." A voice said to your left.

You looked around for a light switch and when you finally found it, you turned it on and looked towards Deidara and you saw him leaning against the wall looking back at you.

"Hey." You said and walked up to him.

"What un?"

"What's wrong? Are you ok?"

"Yeah. I know you wanna be in here with Sasori-danna more than me, so when our time's up you can go talk to him about his 'amazing' art." He said and put air quotes around amazing.

-So he thinks I don't like him? If that's what he thinks then he is completely wrong.-

"Deidara I don't want to be in here with Sasori."

"So that explains why you were hugging Sasori even though you chose me un." Deidara said looking angry.

"Why are you mad?"

"Cuz you are always near him."He said.

"Soo."

He sighed and asked, "___ what am I to you?"

"You're one of my best friends." You said walking up to him.

-Although I wish he could be more.-

"One of your best?"

"Well yeah I have some friends here."

"What is Kisame to you then un. You hang around him sometimes."

"He's just a friend I can tolerate."

"I HEARD THAT!" Kisame yelled.

"I don't care!" You yelled back.

You and Deidara sat down on the floor.

"So..you really like Sasori-danna's art better than mine un?" He asked looking at you.