Chapter 48

*NOT EDITED*

Niall's POV

"Daddy?" I feel someone touch my cheek. I groan and push it away and bury my head in the pillow. "Daddy?" I hear the voice again and I groan again. I open my eyes and blink them rapidly. Once my sight is adjusted to the brightness of the room I see Emma sitting on the bed, next to me, tears in her eyes. In a swift move, I sit up in the bed and pull her on to my lap.

"Hey, baby girl." I kiss her head as she lays it on my chest and her small hands wrap around my neck. "What happened, baby? Are you okay?" I ask her as I rub her back.

"I want mommy." She cries against my chest. My chest tightens at the mention of Madison and I can't help but feel guilty all over again.

"Okay, we'll go see mommy. But I need you to stop crying, okay?" I kiss her head and she nods. "Come on, let's get you ready, yeah?" I say stand up with her in my arms. My head spins and I stumble before sitting back on the bed.

"How about you take these tablets and Gigi get them freshen up?" I hear a voice and I turn to look At Zayn. "Emma? Would you mind if Gigi give you a bath?" He asks Emma.

"No." Emma smiles and jumps out of my arms and runs out of the room.

"Good morning." I greet him and he rolls his eyes at me.

"Seriously, Niall?" He scolds. "Yesterday, you were gone for nearly five hours and I had to come at you from the bar because Paul couldn't do. And when I come there, you were drunk as hell and we both had to carry you into the house because you passed out. Your kids saw you In that state." He hands me two capsules of Tylenol and a glass of orange juice. I take them from him gulp them down my throat.

"I'm sorry. I just-" I couldn't complete my sentence. Zayn sits next to me and places his hand on my shoulder.

"I know, mate. I can understand. But," he pauses, "if you are like this, how will Madison recover? Who is going to be with her at this tough time? We might all be there with you both, but, you both have to be with each other to heal your Pain. Only she can heal you and only you can heal her." He says looking at me.

He's right. He's always fucking right. Only I can heal Madison and only she can heal me. We can't be without each other and I just...Damn it! I need to go see her, right now. I stand up from the bed but Zayn holds me by my shoulder.

"Freshen up a little and then we all will go see her, Yea?" He smiles at me and I nod. I wrap my arms around him and hug him tight. He chuckles and wraps his arms around me.

"Thank you, Zayn. You're the best best friend." I say and he chuckles again. He pats my back and pulls away from me.

"Back at you, Mr. Horan." He laughs and I join him. "I'll let you get ready." He leaves the room closing the door behind him.

I head into the shower to get ready to see my woman. My Madison.

Madison's POV

"You need to drink this, Maddy." Liam says as he holds a spoonful of soup near my mouth. I shake my head. I don't want to have anything. "Maddy, please." He sighs. "I know this is tough for you, Maddy. But you need to be strong. My best friend is so strong and I know it." He says. "This is just another phase of sadness in your life. That doesn't mean your entire life is going to be like this. You have Niall, kids, me and your family. We all are with you. But, you have to be mentally strong to come out of this situation and move on from this. Okay?" He cups my cheeks and I look at him before nodding slightly. He smiles widely at me and kisses my head before bringing the soup back and starts feeding me, slowly.