I Sold Myself to the Devil for Vinyls... Pitiful I Know (71)

Alright new one! YAYYY 

Now piss off! LOL 

I'm joking guys! Don't cry... now now, don't cry, there's no need to cry sweetie, mommy and daddy still love you... we just can't stand each other anymore so before we kill each other we're going to just stop seeing each other! 

EACH OTHER! 

Okay ya brain's dead. Cool feeling.

Soooooo, sorry about that! lol 

Well just wanted to say that right now in story time it's Saturday and the trip starts on Tuesday but I'm going to try to make the school trip at least start in the next chapter! :P 

Oh and also, been doing cleaning in my songs (btw yes I did get the iPod Touch for those of you who didn't know! lol Thanks again for everyone giving me songs! :P) and one of the official songs for this story is "Say What You Will" by Justin Hines. Still haven't gotten around putting it in a chapter video thingy, but will at some point.

Anyway! Hope you enjoy this chapter! Kinda shortish but hey! You guys don't even have the right to complain about the length! Some people upload sort one pages! So shush! ;P

Enjoy! 

LOVE YOU GUYS! <3 (and it's in a totally cute way when I say this! ;P) 

:D

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Alright we're here" Blake said, breaking me from my thinking, the car coming to a stop.

We were parked by the park, and I could see the lights of the other cars in front, coming to a stop too.

I turned my head and looked over at Blake.

Ya he definitely looked tired.

"I'm going to state again that the minute you're too tired you say it and then you go home sleep alright?" I told him while unbuckling my seatbelt.

"Yes m'am" Blake laughed and got out as I got out too.

It was dark outside and the air was chilly. I regretted not bringing a vest or something. Maybe Blake's hoodie. But then again, I had the original nice smelling guy right beside me.

My attention was quickly drawn towards Daph though, who had got out of her car singing and now she was spinning on herself, arms up in the air and almost shouting "Cellophane flowers of yellow and green. Towering over your head. Look for the girl with the sun in her eyes, and she's gone. Lucy in the sky with diaaaaamonds..."

"And it's official. We lost Dada. She's high" Alex joked, walking towards us.

Tyler and Vanessa who had gotten out of her car were pushing each other teasingly, laughing, smiling and... happy. Finally happy.

And for one second I just looked at them and smiled. This was what I had wanted. I wanted my brother to be happy again. I wanted all his hurt to go away. And I wanted Vanessa to be happy too. And they were.

Daphnee had sprinted in the middle of the field and was now spinning around, making a fool of herself, while Alex, Blake and I were walking towards the field and Van and Ty were following behind, still goofing around.

And I hadn't even realized it but Blake had taken my hand in his.

"So Alex. What's your little act? Because there's two other guys here tonight and if you're planning on doing some gogo-boy shit, I'm warning you that I will have to beat you up"