3

°~*°~*°~*Full Name?: Xavier CruzNickname?: XavAge?: 15-27Height?: 5' 6"Status?: Punk! Fuckboy! Eyes?: HazelHair?: naturally brown (sometimes dyed black) Crush?: Too fuckboyish to careSexuality: Bi (leans more to guys though) Personality?: Fuckboy ...

°~*°~*°~*
Full Name?: Xavier Cruz
Nickname?: Xav
Age?: 15-27
Height?: 5' 6"
Status?: Punk! Fuckboy!
Eyes?: Hazel
Hair?: naturally brown (sometimes dyed black)
Crush?: Too fuckboyish to care
Sexuality: Bi (leans more to guys though)
Personality?: Fuckboy uses sarcasm a lot. He's a bad boy and a smart ass. He plays guitar in a band with Ash. He doesn't go by the rules. DiD i MeNtIoN hE'S a fUckBoY?? 89% into guys. Might as well be gay but flirts with girls and guys a lot. Like total FuCkBoY no lie. Don't FUCK with him he'll jack you up!
Backstory?: Xavier is an only child and his raised by his mother cuz he's father's a deadbeat and left him at an early age. He goes to chruch, but hates it cuz he doesn't believe in God (he's atheist) but his mother still forces him to go. One day he stopped going his mom got pissed
He'd ditch he to smoke weed and drink with his friends (habit from his dad) one day Xavier finds out his mother had cancer. Brain Cancer. She couldn't function correctly. Xavier then serves his mother until she dies. His last words to his mother were "I love you mamma." He then moved in with his deadbeat father. His father is still an alcoholic and drug addict, but Xavier knew his father loves him.
Theme Song?: Rockstar by Nickelback