Chapter-1

Alastair pov.

When sun is rising and birds are producing beautiful sounds and it reaches my ears and wake me then a normal life started that is going to school and in school lot of teachers and students meet and teachers give lecture on the particular subject of theirs.I have no interest in listening of them but only one subject what I like most is the world of magic and mystery for me that is history.My parents are not much supportive to me regarding my education after school except my sister who always motivate me regarding my interest in history but my parents want that our son should do non medical after his school life but I afraid alot from maths because I don't like this subject at all but my father is very strict to me so I have to choose only non medical and that's it but after completing my class 11 and 12 i have done owners of history and then masters of history and then PhD of history which make me the expert of history and now my only aim is to be an archaeologists but in there is less salary of archaeologist but I am happy with my job and I have gone to amazon basin for my project and here something different I feel that I have come into heaven and I start researching on my project I.e different species of plants and animals and while working suddenly tiger come to me but a tribal people save me from it and tribal people start saying master master in his language as I know his language because of my study but there is doubt in my mind that why he start saying me master and then he take me to his tribal group and all people of tribe serve me different types of their traditional dishes and I like that dishes alot and they all start saying me master and asking me different questions regarding where were you. They all were dancing and thanking a monument placed high on the right side ,a black coloured monument.

To be cont.