• Chapter Seven •

|H A L E ' S  P O V|

|H A L E ' S P O V|

When Hale and his pack first found out that his beta, Jared, was mated to a guy everyone was so shocked since it was very rare to see two people of the same gender mated to each other in his pack.

Some people accepted their beta who was mated to a male while other didn't and decided to leave the pack. No one really cared for those who decided to leave and just let them be.

Jared and Liam weren't bothered at all when they found out they were mates in fact they were already doing the dirtys after a week of knowing each other passed. They were on each other for three whole weeks that Hale had to literally burst into their s_x smelling room and force a very sweaty, and very naked Jared off of Liam, into clean clothes, and out of the room just so he could help with pack business.

His beta was very grumpy that day and Hale was very amused by how his serious and mature beta was acting like a five year old who was pulling a temper tantrum.

"You wouldn't understand." Is what Jared had told Hale that day when he kept pointing out how grumpy he had looked and it was true, Hale didn't understand.

Until today.

'YOU! LITTLE! PIECE! OF! SH_T!!!' Hale shouted furiously at Liam through their mind link.

It was probably two o'clock in the afternoon and Hale had been stressing all day about his mates whereabouts since he had been missing the second he left the bed the two had shared last night and it turned out that Liam had kidnapped him and taken him to the park.

Without f_cking telling him.

'Stop shouting at me.' Liam whined, wanting to go to Jared for comfort but Liam was no where near the pack house and instead was with Ethan who was rolling around in the grass without a care in the world.

'LIAM! F_CKING! THOMPSON! IF MY MATE ISN'T BACK IN TEN SECONDS I'M SENDING YOUR A_S STRAIGHT TO MEXICO!!!' Hale snapped threateningly.

Liam gasped in horror.

The boy knew that Hale would send him to Mexico with no hesitation. He wouldn't have mind since it was basically a vacation to Mexico that was all payed for him but he knew that Hale wouldn't allow Jared to come with him.

And living in Mexico with no Jared to have some fun time with is something Liam can't live without.

'I need more then ten seconds Hale. We're all the way on the other side of town.' Liam explained as he watches as the omega begun taking interest in a butterfly which was flying above him 'C-Can't I bring him back in and hour or two?' Liam asked hesitantly.

'DO YOU WANT A PLANE TICKET TO MEXICO!?' Hale shouted.

'N-No.' Liam stuttered.

"WELL THERES YOUR F_CKING ANSWER!' Liam whined at the loud tone Hale used.