11| Change on beliefs

"Aakash lift her" Nk urged him calling doctor from his mobile meanwhile. Manohar dispersed the guests and send them to have dinner.

Aakash hurriedly lifted her. Arnav held her dangling arm in his hold like a kid "Di..."

Gupta's and other Raizada members followed them. Taking this an opportunity Shyam thought to escape from there but changed his plans thinking, it would confirm him as a culprit if he escapes from there.

So faking a tear strained face he followed them.

"What happened to my Raanisahiba?" With a feigned cry he held Anjali palms in his. Aakash who just laid her on bed braced himself to show Shyam his correct place.

But that just didn't happened instead taking everyone by surprise Shyam fell down with a thud. Arnav and Raizada's who had been hovering around Anjali snapped up at the sudden commotion around them.

Following Shyam horrifying vision they got astounded. Khushi was standing there breathing heavily. No one was in the state of mind to ponder over, how the petite girl pushed the muscular man down.

"Don't dare to come near her. You lost that right" She yelled pointing her index finger at him dangerously.

"Khushiji what's this? Raanisahiba is my wife, I have every right to come near her" He back answered through his gritted teeth controlling his bubbling anger.

Khushi rage increased "Husband. Do you even know the meaning of the word? You don't know Shyam Manohar Jha. Husband will not try to kill her wife, will not eye on another girl, will not cheat his loving wife"

Shyam stood up enraged and looked at other persons "Salesahib why are you silent? This girl keep throwing accusations at me and you're keeping silent. Naniji you too" He asked in disbelief perhaps having no idea of his truth was out.

"SHUT UP SHYAM MANOHAR JHA... SHUT YOUR DAMN MOUTH..." Arnav roared startling everyone. Mama and Mami came out of their shock while Shyam got his game was closed.

"Salesahib yeh..."

Before he could complete his sentence a vase landed on his chest tearing the fabric.

"How dare you? Doesn't Anjali di love was enough for you? What is lack in her which you're eyeing another girl?" Shouted an enraged Khushi who felt disgusted even to slap him with her hands. Shyam curled his fist in the displeasure of not being able to play the victim role.

"Hello hi bye bye.. what's happening in this house?"

"Chotte just send him out. Anjali betiya should not see his face ever in his life" Ordered nani.

As if waiting for this moment Arnav dragged him by his collar.

"Stop it Salesahib. You're doing wrong. Raanisahiba will search for me..."

Arnav pushed Shyam to the awaiting arms of bouncers. Shyam went crashed against them. The metal thing in their dress scratched his skin making blood ooze out from his skin.

"Never. She'll never search for you and I'll make sure of that. Take him" Arnav signalled and they dragged the protesting and shouting Shyam.

At the same doctor entered the house. Escorted her, the family members stood outside her room having heart in their mouth.

Khushi turned rigid as a warm palm clasped on hers. She doesn't need to look up to know who it was.

"She'll be fine. Doesn't I said she'll trust you? Her brothers are her strength. She'll come along soon" She assured pressing the sweating palm of his.