CH 3 ABDUCTED

I got into my car and took out my phone to inform her that I am coming home early.

I called her, but she didn't pick up the phone so I sent her a voice mail

'Mom I had a headache so I am coming home early, I will eat something on the way, will be back soon.'

I sent the message and put my phone in my purse.
I drove to my favorite cafe ,  Coffee and Cakes  and parked my car in the parking lot.

I walked into the the cafe and ordered a cappuccino and a red velvet pastry.

I sat on a table in the corner and waited for my order.

While I was waiting for my order a man knelt down on a knee and proposed a girl to  marry him, she said yes and everyone in the cafe clapped.

Again the same emptiness overtook me, I had boyfriends like everyone has but never felt true love for any of them.

The waitress brought my order and asked me

"Ma'am can you please tell me your name and address, this is for a lucky draw"

I told her my name and address and observed the other people in the shop were asked the same questions

"Thank you ma'am" she said and went.

I took a sip of my coffee and looked out of the window.

I saw a truck drove towards the cafe and parked it outside the window in front of the cafe, two men came out of the truck in grey jumpsuits both of them had very fair skin.

They entered the cafe and the staff members gathered behind the counter

The manager of the shop looked at the  men and nodded
One of them said something to the other and and he went to the truck and brought with him a cylinder in the cafe.

The other one clicked the button on the cylinder  and white gas started to come out of it.

I suddenly had a bad feeling about this, and I got up to run for the door but, it was too late.

The white gas filled the whole shop and I fell on the ground and passed out....

❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇

Hey Guys!!, So, liking the story till now??,
Also check out my New book!! (Romance).             "PART TIME GIRL, FULL TIME PRINCESS"