02

Thanks for reading love x
   **********
                          Aurora POV

Thanks for reading love x   **********                          Aurora POV

      I sit in front of my vanity and apply a coat of mascara. I line up my lipgloss perfectly and give myself a once over. My hair is set down in curls and I applied very little makeup. Just some mascara and lipgloss.

    My blue eyes stare back at me as I continue looking at myself. One thing I always hated about myself was how empty my eyes looked. All the time, even if I was having the time of my life, my eyes remained emotionless.

        My uniform got sent in today and I can't say I'm surprised. It consists of a light gold skirt that reaches about four inches above my knee and a white silk blouse with short sleeves.

   And of course the dark blue blazer with the name of the school on it. I tuck in the blouse since it looks a little funny just out with the blazer. I slip on my Valentino Garavani heels and smooth out my skirt.

      I walk towards the nightstand and unplug my phone and check the time. It's 8:00. I have to be there at 8:20 so I figure I should get out now. I grab my Louis Vuitton bag and put my books and other necessities inside.

   I step out my room and make my way downstairs. I pass Paula and give her a smile. I get to the kitchen and greet my parents with a kiss on the cheek.

  "Good morning," I say with a smile and ruffle Parker's hair, to which he groans and slaps away my hand.

My dads sitting on one of the stools and typing away on his phone. My mom is reading a magazine and munching on an apple. And Parker is reading a book.

    "Morning, eat something." My mom says with a small smile and gestures to the table.

     Even though I'm still pissed at them I know my dad did what he thought was right. I squish Parker's cheeks and give him a hug. I grab an apple from the bowl on the counter and take a seat on the counter chair. "So dad how am I going to school?" I ask and take a bite out the apple.

      "Oh yeah I forgot, you can take one of the cars from the garage." He mumbles distractedly and goes back to typing on his phone. I bid them goodbye and make my way towards the garage. Once I'm there I'm faced with at least twenty cars.

"Hm, G Wagon or Black Mustang?" I mutter to myself and put a finger on my chin.

     I make up my mind and choose the black Mustang. I get the keys and hop in. I start driving and I can't help but feel a little nervous. I miss my old school, I miss my friends but I can't do anything about it. I promised to call them every day, even though my last high school was a rich one I knew it was nothing compared to where I'm going right now.

        The ride was about 15 minutes and I see the school up ahead. It looked more like a castle than anything. There were big gates around the school and a huge parking lot filled with expensive cars.